Tanzania Travel Tips, Africa
Travel tips > Africa > Tanzania travel tips
Browse useful Tanzania travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Tanzania you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Tanzania or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Tanzania
- Outdoor travel kilimanjaro toursArusha travel tipsKilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife safaris, sight seeing tours to visit waterfalls, volcano lakes, cultural tourism. Climbing [...]D: n/a00
- Tanzania holidays destinationsArusha travel tipsKilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania safrai trips,adventures,tours,safaris,adventure safaris,kilimanjaro climbing,climbing [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchangeArusha travel tipsArusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural heritage. Budget Hotels in Arusha are available.More travel tips are provided by Arusha Travel [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Tanzanite gems tour, navuru waterfall and wildlife safari...Arusha travel tipsTravel tips for tourists to enjoy when they visit to Arusha in Tanzania include good places to visit and things to do. First of all, Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO is gateway whereby several International Airlines arrive to Tanzania [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari placesArusha travel tipsArusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport takes 45 minutes to Arusha. Travel tips to book nice Hotels are [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls...Moshi travel tipsThere are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount Kilimanjaro and hence is basecamp for planning and booking Kilimanjaro climbing trips.Moshi is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tanzania you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
This comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a...
History & Culture: Esther's Follies
Weather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the...
History & Culture: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Detail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a...
Food: A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.com