Tanzania Travel Tips, Africa
Travel tips > Africa > Tanzania travel tips
Browse useful Tanzania travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Tanzania you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Tanzania or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Tanzania
- Outdoor travel kilimanjaro toursArusha travel tipsKilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife safaris, sight seeing tours to visit waterfalls, volcano lakes, cultural tourism. Climbing [...]D: n/a00
- Tanzania holidays destinationsArusha travel tipsKilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania safrai trips,adventures,tours,safaris,adventure safaris,kilimanjaro climbing,climbing [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchangeArusha travel tipsArusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural heritage. Budget Hotels in Arusha are available.More travel tips are provided by Arusha Travel [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Tanzanite gems tour, navuru waterfall and wildlife safari...Arusha travel tipsTravel tips for tourists to enjoy when they visit to Arusha in Tanzania include good places to visit and things to do. First of all, Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO is gateway whereby several International Airlines arrive to Tanzania [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari placesArusha travel tipsArusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport takes 45 minutes to Arusha. Travel tips to book nice Hotels are [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls...Moshi travel tipsThere are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount Kilimanjaro and hence is basecamp for planning and booking Kilimanjaro climbing trips.Moshi is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tanzania you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
The heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some...
Shopping: Aurora City Place
This playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and...
Family & Fun: Rotary Storyland Playland
A truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The...
History & Culture: Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach