Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchange, Tanzania
Travel tips > Africa > Tanzania > Arusha > Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchange
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Bureau Change and Forex business recommended is Chels Bureau Dechange
Sokoine road, Metropole Building
08 am to 5.00pm
How to get there:
Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO.Arrive by KLM or Turkish Airlines
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arusha
- Tanzanite gems tour, navuru waterfall and wildlife safari...Travel tips for tourists to enjoy when they visit to Arusha in Tanzania include good places to visit and things to do. First of all, Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO is gateway whereby several International Airlines arrive to Tanzania [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari placesArusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport takes 45 minutes to Arusha. Travel tips to book nice Hotels are [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Outdoor travel kilimanjaro toursKilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife safaris, sight seeing tours to visit waterfalls, volcano lakes, cultural tourism. Climbing [...]D: n/a00
- Tanzania holidays destinationsKilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania safrai trips,adventures,tours,safaris,adventure safaris,kilimanjaro climbing,climbing [...]D: 0.5mi10
More travel tips about ArushaWe only have a few travel tips for Arusha so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Arusha you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Spaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
This museum, though not a big one, hosts first-class exhibitions from various Eastern cultures, like Egypt, Mesopotamia, India even Japan and China...
History & Culture: The Gulbenkian Museum
Diesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this...
Night Life & Entertainment: Diesel
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar