Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places, Tanzania
Travel tips > Africa > Tanzania > Moshi > Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Waterfalls are natural attractions to visit when tourists are in Moshi. Materuni waterfalls is best waterfall at slopes of Kilimanjaro for sightseeing tours. Coffee tours is another sightseeing tours things to do in Moshi. Arabica coffee farms was introduced by German in Tanzania.
Tourist hotels in Moshi provides international standard Hospitality in Tanzania. Budget hotels, cheap lodges and luxury hotels serve best night before you begin trekking Kilimanjaro. Ask for more information from Moshi based travel agency Kilimanjaro Safari Holidays Co.Ltd
Moshi clock tower Kahawa House
08.00am to 5.00p,
How to get there:
Travel by plane fly to JRO Kilimanjaro Airport or by bus from Nairobi.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tanzania
- Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchangeArusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural heritage. Budget Hotels in Arusha are available.More travel tips are provided by Arusha Travel [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari placesArusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport takes 45 minutes to Arusha. Travel tips to book nice Hotels are [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Outdoor travel kilimanjaro toursKilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife safaris, sight seeing tours to visit waterfalls, volcano lakes, cultural tourism. Climbing [...]D: n/a00
- Tanzanite gems tour, navuru waterfall and wildlife safari...Travel tips for tourists to enjoy when they visit to Arusha in Tanzania include good places to visit and things to do. First of all, Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO is gateway whereby several International Airlines arrive to Tanzania [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Tanzania holidays destinationsKilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania safrai trips,adventures,tours,safaris,adventure safaris,kilimanjaro climbing,climbing [...]D: 0.5mi10
Things about Moshi you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city....
Sightseeing: 21st century Brasov-Kronstadt
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer