Outdoor travel kilimanjaro tours, Arusha, Tanzania
Travel tips > Africa > Tanzania > Arusha > Outdoor travel kilimanjaro tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife safaris, sight seeing tours to visit waterfalls, volcano lakes, cultural tourism.
Climbing mount kilimanjaro adventure tours is the main activity in the Mountain. Climbers can climb kilimanjaro through natural designated trails called mountain routes. There are 6 officially kilimanjaro trekking routes.
Local Mountain climbing outfitters use professional mountain climbing guides. KILIMANJARO TRAVEL adventure safaris organises hiking kilimanjaro trips.
Moshi town,Boma Road, Rindi Lane- Opposite Kibo Towers
P.O BOX 1823
08am to 06pm
How to get there:
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO, then transfer for 45 kms to Moshi town.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arusha
- Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari placesArusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport takes 45 minutes to Arusha. Travel tips to book nice Hotels are [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Tanzanite gems tour, navuru waterfall and wildlife safari...Travel tips for tourists to enjoy when they visit to Arusha in Tanzania include good places to visit and things to do. First of all, Kilimanjaro International Airport-JRO is gateway whereby several International Airlines arrive to Tanzania [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Tanzania holidays destinationsKilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania safrai trips,adventures,tours,safaris,adventure safaris,kilimanjaro climbing,climbing [...]D: 0.5mi10
- Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchangeArusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural heritage. Budget Hotels in Arusha are available.More travel tips are provided by Arusha Travel [...]D: 1.4mi00
More travel tips about ArushaWe only have a few travel tips for Arusha so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Arusha you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Before you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas...
History & Culture: Canadian War Museum
If you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events,...
History & Culture: Hockey Hall of Fame
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you want to take a look at Ravensburg not only from the streets, climb up the Blaserturm and look all over the central place Marienplatz and the...
Family & Fun: The Blaserturm
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Definitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is...
Food: Meritage Restaurant
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl