Morocco Travel Tips, Africa
Travel tips > Africa > Morocco travel tips
Browse useful Morocco travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Morocco you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Morocco or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Morocco
- Hassan II MosqueCasablanca travel tipsThis is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from most points of the city and it is the main center point where all moroccans go to pray. You can [...]D: n/a00
- Gates of EssaouiraEssaouira travel tipsEssaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a wall and there are only 3 entry doors "GATES". These gates are the most amazing gates [...]D: n/a00
- TanneryFes travel tipsThe infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you can get a great look at it from the many shops and restaurants the look over it. The only [...]D: n/a00
- Place Jemaa El FnaMarrakech travel tipsPlace Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve full of Henna. The whole area is bustling with vendors offering clothing, shoes, henna, [...]D: n/a00
- The Saadian TombsMarrakech travel tipsThis burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place for at least since the 1550s and was developed under Ahmed el Mansour sultan. There are two [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Sahara DesertQuazzane travel tipsThe Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the life that people live down here. Nomads make up most of the inhabitance that live in the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Morocco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern