Morocco Travel Tips, Africa
Travel tips > Africa > Morocco travel tips
Browse useful Morocco travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Morocco you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Morocco or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Morocco
- Hassan II MosqueCasablanca travel tipsThis is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from most points of the city and it is the main center point where all moroccans go to pray. You can [...]D: n/a00
- Gates of EssaouiraEssaouira travel tipsEssaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a wall and there are only 3 entry doors "GATES". These gates are the most amazing gates [...]D: n/a00
- TanneryFes travel tipsThe infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you can get a great look at it from the many shops and restaurants the look over it. The only [...]D: n/a00
- Place Jemaa El FnaMarrakech travel tipsPlace Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve full of Henna. The whole area is bustling with vendors offering clothing, shoes, henna, [...]D: n/a00
- The Saadian TombsMarrakech travel tipsThis burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place for at least since the 1550s and was developed under Ahmed el Mansour sultan. There are two [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Sahara DesertQuazzane travel tipsThe Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the life that people live down here. Nomads make up most of the inhabitance that live in the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Morocco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Open in the evenings, Somar Bar and Lounge is a great place to have fun or to relax after a more busy, tiring day. You can meet so many people in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Somar Bar and Lounge
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife