Morocco Travel Tips, Africa
Travel tips > Africa > Morocco travel tips
Browse useful Morocco travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Morocco you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Morocco or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Morocco
- Hassan II MosqueCasablanca travel tipsThis is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from most points of the city and it is the main center point where all moroccans go to pray. You can [...]D: n/a00
- Gates of EssaouiraEssaouira travel tipsEssaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a wall and there are only 3 entry doors "GATES". These gates are the most amazing gates [...]D: n/a00
- TanneryFes travel tipsThe infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you can get a great look at it from the many shops and restaurants the look over it. The only [...]D: n/a00
- Place Jemaa El FnaMarrakech travel tipsPlace Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve full of Henna. The whole area is bustling with vendors offering clothing, shoes, henna, [...]D: n/a00
- The Saadian TombsMarrakech travel tipsThis burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place for at least since the 1550s and was developed under Ahmed el Mansour sultan. There are two [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Sahara DesertQuazzane travel tipsThe Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the life that people live down here. Nomads make up most of the inhabitance that live in the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Morocco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Well you cannot just call it an exhibition as it’s a mammoth collection of antique vehicles, cars, motorcycles, buggies and utilities...
Outdoors Activities: Auto World
The Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of...
General: Virgiliano Park
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Los Angeles, California
Santa Monica's 3rd Street is a great place to go shopping but also to see a movie or grab coffee. It's a nice walkway with some artists performing...
Shopping: Santa Monica 3rd Street