Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlando
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to shock, and it manages to do just that. You don't have to take the exhibits seriously, just let your self be surprised, disgusted and outraged. There are plenty of weird artifacts (like a shrunken human head, for example), and malformed animals (stuffed pigs with far more legs that they needed), and human oddities to satisfy anyone's taste for the macabre, as well as less scandalous displays, like a 10-foot section of the Berlin Wall, or a 1907 Rolls Royce.
8201 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
$18.99 for adults, $11.99 for children
9:30 a.m – Midnight
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- International Trolley and Train MuseumI'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads, visiting this museum is a fun experience. The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
- Bok Tower GardensThe Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The Singing Tower is the centerpiece of the garden, and it is quite nice to hear the carillon [...]D: 33.4mi00
- Travel tipIf you want to see Orlando's rich history and culture, check out Florida Cultural Tours in Orlando. They pick you up in the I-Drive area and they have about 4 or 5 different tours that run weekly. some are historical, some scenic, also [...]D: n/a10
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Las Vegas, Nevada
Visit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can...
Night Life & Entertainment: Poker at Binion's Horseshoe
Long Beach, California
For a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take...
Food: Open Sesame Grill