Romania Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Romania travel tips
Browse useful Romania travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Romania you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Romania or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Romania
- Carolina FortressAlba Iulia travel tipsThe Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and many things to see. It is huge and built in Vauban style. The changing of guards is also [...]D: n/a20
- Trekking in ArieseniArieseni travel tipsIf you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground forming a large hole slip that give it its color and name. And if you have technical equipment, [...]D: n/a10
- Mineralogy MuseumBaia Mare travel tipsA captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals all from Romanian sites. The exhibit impresses with uniqueness of color and shape of the [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Nenuphar Lake - LotusBaile Felix travel tipsOne of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars. [...]D: n/a00
- Living wonderBistrita travel tipsNice, quiet, more like a living wonder. [...]D: n/a10
- 21st century Brasov-KronstadtBrasov travel tipsBrasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city. It managed to preserve it's medieval appearance but adjusted it to the 21st century and to the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Caru cu BereBucharest travel tipsThis restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- A little campingChiscau travel tipsNear the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook [...]D: n/a10
- Cluj NapocaCluj-napoca travel tipsVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
- Local Pizza (so tasty)Covasna travel tipsWant something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one I had there) is at Cerbul Pizza Place. This is located just at the entrance of the Cerbul [...]D: n/a00
- Visit the Citadel in Deva!Deva travel tipsIf you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach the top of the hill using a great lift on the side of the hill. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Lake Dragan good to knowDobresti travel tipsIt is good idea to have a rubber boat with you [...]D: n/a00
- Aqua Magic, MamaiaMamaia travel tipsMamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the amusament park wich name is Aqua Magic and in the night the clubs are full of young people whom [...]D: n/a00
- Dolphin shows in NavodariNavodari travel tipsI was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows. [...]D: 1mi00
- The Castle of OradeaOradea travel tipsOne of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. The Castle has got 5 bastions and is under restauration now (Feb. 2011). The building gives [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic CathedralSatu Mare travel tipsIn the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the central park where the water changes its color from time to time. Sometimes it's pink, other [...]D: n/a11
- Main street of SibiuSibiu travel tipsThe main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the 19th century in different styles but having typical Saxon features in common. Some of the [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Inner CitySighisoara travel tipsThe inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as it was once one of the centers of the Transylvanian Saxons. It's like you are walking in a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Roses parkTimisoara travel tipsThe Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers. [...]D: n/a00
- You must visit the St. Anna lakeTusnad travel tipsIf you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful! [...]D: n/a00
- Sfanta Vineri CathedralZalau travel tipsIf you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Romania you may be interested in
Browse Romania travel tips by cities:Alba Iulia (1)Arieseni (3)Baia Mare (1)Baile Felix (3)Bistrita (1)Brasov (12)Bucharest (2)Chiscau (3)Cluj-napoca (6)Covasna (6)Deva (1)Dobresti (1)Mamaia (1)Navodari (1)Oradea (12)Satu Mare (2)Sibiu (3)Sighisoara (1)Timisoara (1)Tusnad (2)Zalau (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
To feel the entertaining Austin at its best, you have to visit Sixth Street, because that's where the fun begins at night. Full of shops, bars...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sixth Street
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell
The Hue cuisine is distinct and is considered one of the best in Vietnam. The list available includes Hue traditional food and Royal Cuisine food...
General: What to eat in Hue