Sfanta Vineri Cathedral, Zalau, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Zalau > Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Romania
- Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if it's really small, Covasna has a big disco, located exactly in the center of the town. It's name [...]D: n/a00
- Tampa HillFor a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are often reports of bears there, so it's a bit dangerous) or you can use the cable car that takes [...]D: n/a00
- Visit the Citadel in Deva!If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach the top of the hill using a great lift on the side of the hill. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- 'Cabana Art' pension in ArieseniIf you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road can be made on ski). This is not really a hotel... it's somewhere between a hotel and a [...]D: n/a00
- Black ChurchMy favorite sight in Brasov is The Black Church from the center of the city, and the 950m high mountain called 'Tampa' from where you can admire the entire city. Don't miss them out! [...]D: n/a00
Things about Zalau you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
They may have the best steaks in Bakersfield, and being a popular place, the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse was well-packed when we went there to dine. ...
Food: Hungry Hunter Steakhouse