Sfanta Vineri Cathedral, Zalau, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Zalau > Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Romania
- The baroque historical centerAlso visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center is simply fascinating with it's baroque and Art Nouveau buildings. [...]D: n/a30
- Tasty ice creamBecause really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that. They also sale a large variety of cakes. The store is located close to the center park, near [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of OradeaOne of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. The Castle has got 5 bastions and is under restauration now (Feb. 2011). The building gives [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Black TowerFor a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower (which got the name from the fact that it was burn in the 16th century) over the city is [...]D: n/a00
- Wear tick clothesIn the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes [...]D: n/a00
Things about Zalau you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shanghai is one of those cities where you won't have to go hungry until morning if you feel peckish in the middle of the night. There's a...
Sightseeing: Bi Feng Tang
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Kilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor travel kilimanjaro tours
Located in three spots in Columbus (North Market, Grandview and Short North), Jeni's Ice Cream Shop is a small heaven both for kids and adults....
Food: Jeni's Ice Cream Shop
Raleigh, North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum