Sfanta Vineri Cathedral, Zalau, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Zalau > Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Romania
- Main street of SibiuThe main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the 19th century in different styles but having typical Saxon features in common. Some of the [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spaIf you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the center of the city. In the center of the city another place where you can ludge is Vila Bodi, [...]D: n/a01
- Carolina FortressThe Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and many things to see. It is huge and built in Vauban style. The changing of guards is also [...]D: n/a20
- 21st century Brasov-KronstadtBrasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city. It managed to preserve it's medieval appearance but adjusted it to the 21st century and to the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- You must visit the St. Anna lakeIf you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful! [...]D: n/a00
Things about Zalau you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 ...
Sightseeing: Bangladesh travel
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Cascais is like a royal resort, full of different sights, and most notably, various, beautiful beaches. Though the ocean was a bit cold, we still...
Outdoors Activities: Trip to Cascais
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas
From all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second...
History & Culture: USS Lexington
This huge arena is just on the banks of the Detroit River and until now has hosted the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings 11 times. It is the...
Sports & Wellness : The Joe Lewis Arena in Detroit