Roses park, Timisoara, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Timisoara > Roses park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Romania
- Local Pizza (so tasty)Want something that combines traditionalism and modernism? Why don’t you try a local pizza? The best traditional pizza (ok, I admit, the only one I had there) is at Cerbul Pizza Place. This is located just at the entrance of the Cerbul [...]D: n/a00
- Transportation in OradeaAvoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible! [...]D: n/a30
- Tasty ice creamBecause really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that. They also sale a large variety of cakes. The store is located close to the center park, near [...]D: n/a00
- Living wonderNice, quiet, more like a living wonder. [...]D: n/a10
- Mineralogy MuseumA captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals all from Romanian sites. The exhibit impresses with uniqueness of color and shape of the [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Timisoara you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
To see and experience a better and a larger part of Anchorage and Alaska, you shouldn't miss boarding a tour with the Alaska Railroad Depot....
Public Transportation: Alaska Railroad Depot
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach