Oradea Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Oradea travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Oradea travel tip categories:
- General (5)
- History & Culture (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (3)
Browse Oradea travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Oradea travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Oradea or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Oradea travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Oradea
- The Castle of OradeaOne of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. The Castle has got 5 bastions and is under restauration now (Feb. 2011). The building gives [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Cetatea OradeaCetatea Oradea este locul unde se tin diferite evenimente. [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Grand PalaceGarnd Palace Restaurant is only 5 minutes from the city center by walking. It is very luxurious, but not very expensive. The furniture, the decoration, the huge mirrors on the walls, everything is very elegant, in the classical way. It's [...]D: n/a60
- Crinul Alb RestaurantCrinul Alb (White Lily) restaurant is located right on the bank of the Crisul River. The view from the large windows onto the green riverbank is wonderful. The place is lightly elegant and the staff is amazingly kind and very professional. [...]D: n/a30
- Transportation in OradeaAvoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible! [...]D: n/a30
- Public transportation is betterIf you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock [...]D: n/a30
- The beauty of OradeaIt's a beautiful town :) [...]D: n/a20
- Try Tiramisu in the Crinul AlbIf you're in Oradea and you like Tiramisu try the 'Crinul Alb' restaurant near the Continental hotel. It's not very cheap but it's very delicious :) [...]D: n/a31
- Clubs, bars and discosNightlife in Oradea is awesome, you should definitely try it out! There are many bars, clubs and discos which are open all night long. [...]D: n/a31
- The baroque historical centerAlso visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center is simply fascinating with it's baroque and Art Nouveau buildings. [...]D: n/a30
- Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - BazilicaIf you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most beautiful ones in the country in my honest opinion. It is called 'Bazilica' in Romanian and [...]D: n/a10
- Magnolia trees in the musem's parkIf you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom that time of the year. Don't forget to take your camera with you! [...]D: n/a10
Things about Oradea you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The Vatican Museum is one of the most important Museums in Rome and probably in the World. You can find fantastic artwork including works of Rafael...
History & Culture: The Vatican Musem
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Trishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around....
Public Transportation: Trishaw riders in Melaka
WELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency...
General: Vietnam Your Best Promotion Travel
Hong Kong, China
The ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s....
Public Transportation: Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing