Oradea Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Oradea travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Oradea travel tip categories:
- General (5)
- History & Culture (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (3)
Browse Oradea travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Oradea travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Oradea or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Oradea travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Oradea
- The Castle of OradeaOne of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. The Castle has got 5 bastions and is under restauration now (Feb. 2011). The building gives [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Cetatea OradeaCetatea Oradea este locul unde se tin diferite evenimente. [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Grand PalaceGarnd Palace Restaurant is only 5 minutes from the city center by walking. It is very luxurious, but not very expensive. The furniture, the decoration, the huge mirrors on the walls, everything is very elegant, in the classical way. It's [...]D: n/a60
- Crinul Alb RestaurantCrinul Alb (White Lily) restaurant is located right on the bank of the Crisul River. The view from the large windows onto the green riverbank is wonderful. The place is lightly elegant and the staff is amazingly kind and very professional. [...]D: n/a30
- Transportation in OradeaAvoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible! [...]D: n/a30
- Public transportation is betterIf you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock [...]D: n/a30
- The beauty of OradeaIt's a beautiful town :) [...]D: n/a20
- Try Tiramisu in the Crinul AlbIf you're in Oradea and you like Tiramisu try the 'Crinul Alb' restaurant near the Continental hotel. It's not very cheap but it's very delicious :) [...]D: n/a31
- Clubs, bars and discosNightlife in Oradea is awesome, you should definitely try it out! There are many bars, clubs and discos which are open all night long. [...]D: n/a31
- The baroque historical centerAlso visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center is simply fascinating with it's baroque and Art Nouveau buildings. [...]D: n/a30
- Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - BazilicaIf you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most beautiful ones in the country in my honest opinion. It is called 'Bazilica' in Romanian and [...]D: n/a10
- Magnolia trees in the musem's parkIf you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom that time of the year. Don't forget to take your camera with you! [...]D: n/a10
Things about Oradea you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice.
Family & Fun: Atomium, the amazing belgian building
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Atlantic City, New Jersey
To get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular...
Sightseeing: The Absecon Lighthouse
An amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a...
Sightseeing: Lauritzen Gardens
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland