Dallas Travel Tips, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dallas travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (5)
- Night Life & Entertainment (4)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (3)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Dallas travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dallas travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dallas or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dallas travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill ParkThere are no words to describe the feeling you get while you try out the rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Fast and crazy, the rides are definitely not for the faint hearted. I'm still amazed that I had the guts to try out all the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Frankie's Sports Bar and GrillThough I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just delicious, not to mention the waitresses are all friendly and easy-going. Being a sports bar [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Kenny's Wood Fired GrillThey serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar area gets quite busy in the evening, full of locals and visitors as well. I had a great time [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Dallas Segway ToursI've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to [...]D: n/a00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
- Dealey PlazaThis famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United State's 35th President, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. The Dealey Plaza has turned [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas World AquariumAmazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many things to see and to learn about that maybe a few ours would not be enough, except if you [...]D: 14.2mi00
- The Sixth Floor MuseumThis was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum in order to understand and gather more information about the assassination of the US [...]D: 14.4mi10
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
Recent Dallas flights found by Travelgrove users
- $116 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (LGA) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 10/06/2015 12:50 pm Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) New York, NY (LGA) 10/11/2015 07:34 am
- $126 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Cleveland, OH (CLE) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 08/27/2015 06:45 am Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Cleveland, OH (CLE) 09/02/2015 06:42 am
- $152 American Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 02/19/2016 06:40 pm Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) 02/22/2016 08:05 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
This is one fascinating place. If you are into ancient cultures and art, you should definitely go there. The most important item at this museum is...
History & Culture: Pergamon Museum
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
We booked for the bike tour in advance before arriving to Amsterdam, because we wanted to see faces of the city in the early day of our stay, so we...
Sightseeing: Joyride Day Tours
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
A small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer...
History & Culture: Fresno Art Museum
The Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an...
History & Culture: Museum of Fine Arts in Houston