Dallas Travel Tips, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dallas travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (5)
- Night Life & Entertainment (4)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (3)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Dallas travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dallas travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dallas or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dallas travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill ParkThere are no words to describe the feeling you get while you try out the rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Fast and crazy, the rides are definitely not for the faint hearted. I'm still amazed that I had the guts to try out all the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Frankie's Sports Bar and GrillThough I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just delicious, not to mention the waitresses are all friendly and easy-going. Being a sports bar [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Kenny's Wood Fired GrillThey serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar area gets quite busy in the evening, full of locals and visitors as well. I had a great time [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Dallas Segway ToursI've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to [...]D: n/a00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
- Dealey PlazaThis famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United State's 35th President, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. The Dealey Plaza has turned [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas World AquariumAmazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many things to see and to learn about that maybe a few ours would not be enough, except if you [...]D: 14.2mi00
- The Sixth Floor MuseumThis was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum in order to understand and gather more information about the assassination of the US [...]D: 14.4mi10
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
Recent Dallas flights found by Travelgrove users
- $95 Virgin America
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (DCA) Dallas, TX (DAL) 01/19/2015 07:30 am Dallas, TX (DAL) Washington DC, DC (DCA) 01/26/2015 07:00 am
- $115 American Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Baltimore, MD (BWI) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 01/19/2015 07:12 pm Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 01/26/2015 05:00 pm
- $136 American Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 01/19/2015 07:28 pm Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 01/26/2015 03:55 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
If you plan to visit the Colosseum in the tourist season, go there in the morning. That has got two reasons: 1. A lot of tourists gruops come...
History & Culture: The ancient Colosseum
Seoul, South Korea
The Seoul City Tour Bus enables you to have a few glimpses on the city for a fair price of only $8.75. The simple part of the tour is that you...
Public Transportation: Seoul City Tour Bus
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg