Dallas World Aquarium, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Dallas World Aquarium
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We didn't know what to see first so we took a guided tour and this way we could have something from everything. :) Definitely a recommendable attraction, especially if you're with family.
1801 N Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Frankie's Sports Bar and GrillThough I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just delicious, not to mention the waitresses are all friendly and easy-going. Being a sports bar [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Dealey PlazaThis famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United State's 35th President, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. The Dealey Plaza has turned [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
El Paso, Texas
Among all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was...
History & Culture: Magoffin Homestead
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Right beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun...
Family & Fun: Castle Amusement Park
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing