Dallas World Aquarium, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Dallas World Aquarium
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We didn't know what to see first so we took a guided tour and this way we could have something from everything. :) Definitely a recommendable attraction, especially if you're with family.
1801 N Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Zero Gravity Thrill ParkThere are no words to describe the feeling you get while you try out the rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Fast and crazy, the rides are definitely not for the faint hearted. I'm still amazed that I had the guts to try out all the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Quite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food...
Food: Dock's Oyster House
This huge arena is just on the banks of the Detroit River and until now has hosted the Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings 11 times. It is the...
Sports & Wellness : The Joe Lewis Arena in Detroit
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Los Angeles, California
I have never tasted such a mouthwatering, delicious pizza in my entire life as I had a few weeks ago in the California Pizza Kitchen. I never knew...
Food: California Pizza Kitchen
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe