Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Nasher Sculpture Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I personally liked the sculptures of Rodin and Giacometti. Such detail and vision is displayed in their works that you can study them for hours and still find something new each time. A definitely 'must' when you visit Dallas.
2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
$10 for adults and free for children.
11:00-17:00 every day, except Monday (closed).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Frankie's Sports Bar and GrillThough I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just delicious, not to mention the waitresses are all friendly and easy-going. Being a sports bar [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Dallas World AquariumAmazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many things to see and to learn about that maybe a few ours would not be enough, except if you [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- The Sixth Floor MuseumThis was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum in order to understand and gather more information about the assassination of the US [...]D: 14.4mi10
- Dealey PlazaThis famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United State's 35th President, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. The Dealey Plaza has turned [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall,...
Family & Fun: Ski Dubai
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Mexico City, Mexico
They say chocolate was invented by the Aztecs. If so, Princesse Cacao is the primary place to get chocolate from the cradle of this wonderful candy...
Shopping: Princesse Cacao
Charlotte, North Carolina
The paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you...
Family & Fun: NASCAR Hall of Fame
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
San Diego, California
San Diego is pretty, but isn't very cheap. Here are a few things that might help saving money. You should buy some food in supermarkets and...
General: Budget travel in San Diego