Kenny's Wood Fired Grill, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
I had a great time at Kenny's, enjoying delicious food, amazing atmosphere and good company. Absolutely recommending the place to anyone who decides to visit Dallas even for a couple of days.
5000 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254, USA
Between $21 and $30.
General opening hours 11am to 1:30am, 7days a week.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Frankie's Sports Bar and GrillThough I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just delicious, not to mention the waitresses are all friendly and easy-going. Being a sports bar [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Dallas World AquariumAmazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many things to see and to learn about that maybe a few ours would not be enough, except if you [...]D: 14.2mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
There aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from...
Outdoors Activities: Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
Long Beach, California
Featuring traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a...
Food: George's Greek Cafe
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery