Kenny's Wood Fired Grill, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
I had a great time at Kenny's, enjoying delicious food, amazing atmosphere and good company. Absolutely recommending the place to anyone who decides to visit Dallas even for a couple of days.
5000 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254, USA
Between $21 and $30.
General opening hours 11am to 1:30am, 7days a week.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
- Dallas Segway ToursI've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vienna travel tips - Austria
If you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting!
Aschaffenburg travel tips - Germany
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Oxford travel tips - United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
Argos travel tips - Greece
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Gythion travel tips - Greece
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Johor Baharu travel tips - Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Aurora travel tips - Colorado
Located at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is...
Outdoors Activities: Cherry Creek State Park
Montgomery travel tips - Alabama
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Pawcatuck travel tips - Connecticut
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
San Francisco travel tips - California
Probably one of the most famous jails in the world and home to many myths and movies, this used to be a high security federal prison in 1934....
History & Culture: Alcatraz Island