Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Being a sports bar, every time there's a match going on, Frankie's is surely broadcasting it! We were quite surprised to see that every table has a small speaker so if you're not that close to the several TV's you can still hear the progress of the game.
You have to be careful though, in game-time the bar gets very crowded and the service is also slower than usual. But that's something that can easily be overlooked when you're having a great time and paying attention to your favorite team's performance anyway.
Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
Every day from 11:00am until 2:00am.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Located at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is...
Outdoors Activities: Cherry Creek State Park
We got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that...
Food: Luigi's Restaurant
A museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food