Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Being a sports bar, every time there's a match going on, Frankie's is surely broadcasting it! We were quite surprised to see that every table has a small speaker so if you're not that close to the several TV's you can still hear the progress of the game.
You have to be careful though, in game-time the bar gets very crowded and the service is also slower than usual. But that's something that can easily be overlooked when you're having a great time and paying attention to your favorite team's performance anyway.
Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
Every day from 11:00am until 2:00am.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rocket steamer cruise to mongla for sundarbans expeditions This trip cover the sundarbans wildlife sanctuary into the best scenic beautiful canal ...
Sightseeing: Vacation to Bangladesh in summer ( July - August )
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza