Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Being a sports bar, every time there's a match going on, Frankie's is surely broadcasting it! We were quite surprised to see that every table has a small speaker so if you're not that close to the several TV's you can still hear the progress of the game.
You have to be careful though, in game-time the bar gets very crowded and the service is also slower than usual. But that's something that can easily be overlooked when you're having a great time and paying attention to your favorite team's performance anyway.
Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
Every day from 11:00am until 2:00am.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Dallas World AquariumAmazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many things to see and to learn about that maybe a few ours would not be enough, except if you [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Kenny's Wood Fired GrillThey serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar area gets quite busy in the evening, full of locals and visitors as well. I had a great time [...]D: 2.4mi00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Have a insight view into Ravensburg's history
History & Culture: The Humpis Museum
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
The visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to...
History & Culture: Anne Frank House
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
The flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and...
General: The flower market of Bangkok
For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch...
Food: Sam's No 3
A really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You...
Night Life & Entertainment: ComedySportz
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights