Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Being a sports bar, every time there's a match going on, Frankie's is surely broadcasting it! We were quite surprised to see that every table has a small speaker so if you're not that close to the several TV's you can still hear the progress of the game.
You have to be careful though, in game-time the bar gets very crowded and the service is also slower than usual. But that's something that can easily be overlooked when you're having a great time and paying attention to your favorite team's performance anyway.
Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
Every day from 11:00am until 2:00am.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Dallas World AquariumAmazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many things to see and to learn about that maybe a few ours would not be enough, except if you [...]D: 14.2mi00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas Segway ToursI've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to [...]D: n/a00
- Zero Gravity Thrill ParkThere are no words to describe the feeling you get while you try out the rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Fast and crazy, the rides are definitely not for the faint hearted. I'm still amazed that I had the guts to try out all the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
One of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and...
General: El Capitolio in Havana
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art...
History & Culture: The Pushkinskaya 10 Art Center
Corpus Christi, Texas
Quite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball...
Sports & Wellness : Whataburger Field
Fort Worth, Texas
There so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso...
History & Culture: Kimbell Art Museum
Rustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to...
Food: Marché Artisan Food
With a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well...
Food: Rivera's Mexican Restaurant