Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Dealey Plaza
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Dealey Plaza has turned into a museum, and people from all over the world come to visit it, not to mention the many museums that have found home in the plaza. It is a nice place and holds a tragic history, though it might be a place to visit, only to catch up on the facts and have something to do.
500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock...
Sightseeing: The Church in the Rock
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
If you want to have a night out with friends, not just exploring the city during daytime and sleeping at night, than you should go to B. B....
Night Life & Entertainment: B. B. King's Restaurant
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people