Dallas Farmers Market, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Dallas Farmers Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that it would be nice if we booked a cheaper hotel room with a kitchen and made our won food. So, we went shopping for ingredients to the Farmers Market, because we heard they were the best. It was definitely worth it. Everything was fresh and tasty.
1010 S Pearl Expy, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Open every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Frankie's Sports Bar and GrillThough I'm not that big sports fan, Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill is awesome in every aspect. Their food is great, everything tastes just delicious, not to mention the waitresses are all friendly and easy-going. Being a sports bar [...]D: 13.3mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
- The Sixth Floor MuseumThis was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum in order to understand and gather more information about the assassination of the US [...]D: 14.4mi10
- Nick & Sam'sOne the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. [...]D: 13.1mi10
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Diesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this...
Night Life & Entertainment: Diesel
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Resembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo...
History & Culture: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
The site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American...
History & Culture: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site