Cluj-napoca Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Cluj-napoca travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cluj-napoca travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Cluj-napoca travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cluj-napoca travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cluj-napoca or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cluj-napoca travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cluj-napoca
- Cluj NapocaVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
- Airport TransferThe best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap and they don't rip you off ever. [...]D: 4.6mi20
- DieselDiesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this ancient cellar. They have many of them in Cluj and this one has been re-done really nicely. [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Big, crowded cityCluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give it a try and visit it! [...]D: n/a10
- The St. Michael church and the Mathias statueIn the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the Hungarians biggest kings: King Mathias (in hungarian 'Matyas Kiraly'). Don't leave these out. [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Cluj-napoca AirportCluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The airport's web site is http://www.airportcluj.ro/index.php?set_lang=en (english) [...]D: n/a10
Things about Cluj-napoca you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Cluj Napoca flights found by Travelgrove users
- $606 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 11/26/2016 10:25 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 12/10/2016 01:25 pm
- $713 Lufthansa
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 11/14/2016 09:35 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Chicago, IL (ORD) 11/24/2016 06:00 am
- $1038 Multiple Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 12/07/2016 07:30 am Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 12/14/2016 01:10 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for...
General: Brisbane Hotels and Accommodation
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
If you are thinking to walk through the streets of Lille during the night you should be aware that the last metro is at 00:30, even before for some...
Public Transportation: Important metro tip
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
A felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its...
Food: Piccolo Mondo
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Maybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and...
Sightseeing: Atlantic City Boardwalk
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant