Cluj-napoca Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Cluj-napoca travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cluj-napoca travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Cluj-napoca travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cluj-napoca travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cluj-napoca or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cluj-napoca travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cluj-napoca
- Cluj NapocaVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
- Airport TransferThe best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap and they don't rip you off ever. [...]D: 4.6mi20
- DieselDiesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this ancient cellar. They have many of them in Cluj and this one has been re-done really nicely. [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Big, crowded cityCluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give it a try and visit it! [...]D: n/a10
- The St. Michael church and the Mathias statueIn the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the Hungarians biggest kings: King Mathias (in hungarian 'Matyas Kiraly'). Don't leave these out. [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Cluj-napoca AirportCluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The airport's web site is http://www.airportcluj.ro/index.php?set_lang=en (english) [...]D: n/a10
Things about Cluj-napoca you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Cluj Napoca flights found by Travelgrove users
- $551 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 02/25/2017 09:20 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Chicago, IL (ORD) 03/09/2017 09:50 pm
- $762 Multiple Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 03/10/2017 09:56 am Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 03/22/2017 06:00 am
- $773 United Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 01/25/2017 08:15 am Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 01/31/2017 01:20 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Beer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a...
Food: Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market