Cluj-napoca Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Cluj-napoca travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cluj-napoca travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Cluj-napoca travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cluj-napoca travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cluj-napoca or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cluj-napoca travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cluj-napoca
- Cluj NapocaVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
- Airport TransferThe best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap and they don't rip you off ever. [...]D: 4.6mi20
- DieselDiesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this ancient cellar. They have many of them in Cluj and this one has been re-done really nicely. [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Big, crowded cityCluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give it a try and visit it! [...]D: n/a10
- The St. Michael church and the Mathias statueIn the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the Hungarians biggest kings: King Mathias (in hungarian 'Matyas Kiraly'). Don't leave these out. [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Cluj-napoca AirportCluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The airport's web site is http://www.airportcluj.ro/index.php?set_lang=en (english) [...]D: n/a10
Things about Cluj-napoca you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Cluj Napoca flights found by Travelgrove users
- $710 Lufthansa
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 05/20/2020 05:30 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) New York, NY (JFK) 06/02/2020 02:05 pm
- $714 Lufthansa
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 05/20/2020 08:45 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Newark, NJ (EWR) 06/02/2020 02:05 pm
- $942 Lufthansa
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 03/03/2020 08:30 am Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 03/17/2020 02:15 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had...
Food: Cantinone Storico
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head