Cluj-napoca Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Cluj-napoca travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cluj-napoca travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Cluj-napoca travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cluj-napoca travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cluj-napoca or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cluj-napoca travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cluj-napoca
- Cluj NapocaVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
- Airport TransferThe best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap and they don't rip you off ever. [...]D: 4.6mi20
- DieselDiesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this ancient cellar. They have many of them in Cluj and this one has been re-done really nicely. [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Big, crowded cityCluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give it a try and visit it! [...]D: n/a10
- The St. Michael church and the Mathias statueIn the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the Hungarians biggest kings: King Mathias (in hungarian 'Matyas Kiraly'). Don't leave these out. [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Cluj-napoca AirportCluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The airport's web site is http://www.airportcluj.ro/index.php?set_lang=en (english) [...]D: n/a10
Things about Cluj-napoca you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Cluj Napoca flights found by Travelgrove users
- $747 LOT Polish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 04/03/2018 10:05 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 04/10/2018 02:00 pm
- $824 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 01/23/2018 08:30 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Chicago, IL (ORD) 01/31/2018 10:00 am
- $840 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 02/07/2018 08:00 am Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 02/21/2018 05:50 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Zhongshan Park is a generic name given to parks in China, and every city has at least one of them. Shanghai Zhongshan Park is not the best park in...
Outdoors Activities: Shanghai Zhongshan Park
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
If you're in Oradea and you like Tiramisu try the 'Crinul Alb' restaurant near the Continental hotel. It's not very cheap but it's very delicious :)
Food: Try Tiramisu in the Crinul Alb
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing