Cluj-napoca Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Cluj-napoca travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cluj-napoca travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Cluj-napoca travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cluj-napoca travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cluj-napoca or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cluj-napoca travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cluj-napoca
- Cluj NapocaVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
- Airport TransferThe best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap and they don't rip you off ever. [...]D: 4.6mi20
- DieselDiesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this ancient cellar. They have many of them in Cluj and this one has been re-done really nicely. [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Big, crowded cityCluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give it a try and visit it! [...]D: n/a10
- The St. Michael church and the Mathias statueIn the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the Hungarians biggest kings: King Mathias (in hungarian 'Matyas Kiraly'). Don't leave these out. [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Cluj-napoca AirportCluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The airport's web site is http://www.airportcluj.ro/index.php?set_lang=en (english) [...]D: n/a10
Things about Cluj-napoca you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Cluj Napoca flights found by Travelgrove users
- $672 Lufthansa
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 05/01/2017 09:20 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Chicago, IL (ORD) 05/15/2017 06:25 am
- $696 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 04/25/2017 03:30 pm Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 05/09/2017 02:05 pm
- $779 United Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) 04/12/2017 10:30 am Cluj Napoca, RO (CLJ) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 04/25/2017 02:05 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Once you visit Disneyland in Anaheim, you just have to go and dine at the Napa Rose Restaurant, located in the Grand Californian Hotel Resort. The...
Food: Napa Rose Restaurant
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
One of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story...
Sightseeing: Cambodian Buddhist Temple
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The...
History & Culture: Arlington National Cemetery