Cluj-napoca Airport, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Cluj-napoca > Cluj-napoca Airport
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Cluj-napoca
- Big, crowded cityCluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give it a try and visit it! [...]D: n/a10
- DieselDiesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this ancient cellar. They have many of them in Cluj and this one has been re-done really nicely. [...]D: 0.3mi01
- Airport TransferThe best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap and they don't rip you off ever. [...]D: 4.6mi20
- The St. Michael church and the Mathias statueIn the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the Hungarians biggest kings: King Mathias (in hungarian 'Matyas Kiraly'). Don't leave these out. [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Cluj NapocaVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
Things about Cluj-napoca you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Located outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is...
Shopping: Downtown Disney
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.