Dhaka Travel Tips, Bangladesh
Travel tips > Asia > Bangladesh > Dhaka travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dhaka travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
Browse Dhaka travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dhaka travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dhaka or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dhaka travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dhaka
- Sundarban forest tourSundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters; mammals; insects; Spotted DEER; you may also find Royal Bengal TIGER ( Kotka-Kochikhali & [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Home stay trip at DhakaOvernight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach. We are offering this trip in order to introduce you to a village life in Bangladesh, where [...]D: n/a00
- Dhaka travel guideDHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you a little bit of this fast growing city. However, due to the lack of time and the traffic [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Bangladesh travelBangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 www.bangladeshexpedition.blogspot.com [...]D: 0.6mi00
More travel tips about DhakaWe only have a few travel tips for Dhaka so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dhaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Dhaka flights found by Travelgrove users
- $813 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 01/30/2015 10:15 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 03/06/2015 11:00 am
- $819 Thy Turkish Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 01/30/2015 11:40 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) New York, NY (JFK) 03/04/2015 07:10 am
- $926 Emirates Airlines
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 01/18/2015 05:10 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Newark, NJ (EWR) 01/25/2015 09:05 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
San Jose, California
Owned by a former mayor of the city, Kelley Park is home to various museums, the Japanese Garden and features picnic areas and BBQs. Though not...
Family & Fun: Kelley Park
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably