Dhaka Travel Tips, Bangladesh
Travel tips > Asia > Bangladesh > Dhaka travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dhaka travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
Browse Dhaka travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dhaka travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dhaka or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dhaka travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dhaka
- Sundarban forest tourSundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters; mammals; insects; Spotted DEER; you may also find Royal Bengal TIGER ( Kotka-Kochikhali & [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Home stay trip at DhakaOvernight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach. We are offering this trip in order to introduce you to a village life in Bangladesh, where [...]D: n/a00
- Dhaka travel guideDHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you a little bit of this fast growing city. However, due to the lack of time and the traffic [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Bangladesh travelBangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 www.bangladeshexpedition.blogspot.com [...]D: 0.6mi00
More travel tips about DhakaWe only have a few travel tips for Dhaka so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dhaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Dhaka flights found by Travelgrove users
- $770 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 10/25/2016 04:25 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 11/08/2016 02:10 pm
- $926 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 11/25/2016 03:00 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Chicago, IL (ORD) 01/01/2017 02:10 pm
- $1127 Etihad Airways
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 07/05/2016 10:30 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) New York, NY (JFK) 08/23/2016 09:45 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave