Dhaka Travel Tips, Bangladesh
Travel tips > Asia > Bangladesh > Dhaka travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dhaka travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
Browse Dhaka travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dhaka travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dhaka or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dhaka travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dhaka
- Sundarban forest tourSundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters; mammals; insects; Spotted DEER; you may also find Royal Bengal TIGER ( Kotka-Kochikhali & [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Home stay trip at DhakaOvernight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach. We are offering this trip in order to introduce you to a village life in Bangladesh, where [...]D: n/a00
- Dhaka travel guideDHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you a little bit of this fast growing city. However, due to the lack of time and the traffic [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Bangladesh travelBangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 www.bangladeshexpedition.blogspot.com [...]D: 0.6mi00
More travel tips about DhakaWe only have a few travel tips for Dhaka so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dhaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Dhaka flights found by Travelgrove users
- $926 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 11/25/2016 03:00 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Chicago, IL (ORD) 01/01/2017 02:10 pm
- $967 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 06/05/2016 08:20 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 07/20/2016 06:15 am
- $1039 Thy Turkish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 06/05/2016 07:15 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) New York, NY (JFK) 07/20/2016 06:15 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Even the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style...
History & Culture: Distillery District in Toronto
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Hilarious, fun and informative in the same time. Tommy's Tours sightseeing is really great to go to. He picks you up at your hotel, and brings...
Sightseeing: Tommy's Tours
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Targeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field...
Family & Fun: Hunt Club Farm