Dhaka Travel Tips, Bangladesh
Travel tips > Asia > Bangladesh > Dhaka travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dhaka travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
Browse Dhaka travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dhaka travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dhaka or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dhaka travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dhaka
- Sundarban forest tourSundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters; mammals; insects; Spotted DEER; you may also find Royal Bengal TIGER ( Kotka-Kochikhali & [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Home stay trip at DhakaOvernight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach. We are offering this trip in order to introduce you to a village life in Bangladesh, where [...]D: n/a00
- Dhaka travel guideDHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you a little bit of this fast growing city. However, due to the lack of time and the traffic [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Bangladesh travelBangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 www.bangladeshexpedition.blogspot.com [...]D: 0.6mi00
More travel tips about DhakaWe only have a few travel tips for Dhaka so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dhaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Dhaka flights found by Travelgrove users
- $608 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 11/16/2016 11:30 am Dhaka, BD (DAC) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 12/06/2016 02:10 pm
- $635 China Eastern Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 11/08/2016 03:25 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) New York, NY (JFK) 11/30/2016 02:10 pm
- $813 Emirates Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 10/04/2016 08:36 am Dhaka, BD (DAC) Newark, NJ (EWR) 10/11/2016 10:15 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
An easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for...
General: From Charleroi to Brussels
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
When it was built in 1974, with its whopping 108 stories, Willis Tower was the tallest building in the world. Since then it fell to place 5 on the...
Sightseeing: Willis Tower Skydeck
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing