Dhaka Travel Tips, Bangladesh
Travel tips > Asia > Bangladesh > Dhaka travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dhaka travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
Browse Dhaka travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dhaka travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dhaka or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dhaka travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dhaka
- Sundarban forest tourSundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters; mammals; insects; Spotted DEER; you may also find Royal Bengal TIGER ( Kotka-Kochikhali & [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Home stay trip at DhakaOvernight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach. We are offering this trip in order to introduce you to a village life in Bangladesh, where [...]D: n/a00
- Dhaka travel guideDHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you a little bit of this fast growing city. However, due to the lack of time and the traffic [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Bangladesh travelBangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 www.bangladeshexpedition.blogspot.com [...]D: 0.6mi00
More travel tips about DhakaWe only have a few travel tips for Dhaka so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dhaka you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Dhaka flights found by Travelgrove users
- $803 China Southern Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 12/01/2015 10:40 am Dhaka, BD (DAC) New York, NY (JFK) 12/07/2015 12:15 pm
- $841 Qatar Airways
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 04/20/2016 07:15 pm Dhaka, BD (DAC) Houston, TX (IAH) 04/27/2016 02:25 am
- $907 Etihad Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Dhaka, BD (DAC) 02/16/2016 08:00 am Dhaka, BD (DAC) Newark, NJ (EWR) 03/08/2016 12:15 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Fort Worth, Texas
Operating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the...
History & Culture: Hangman's House of Horrors
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights