Dallas Segway Tours, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Dallas Segway Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to pay attention to. Then you're off to see some of the highlights of downtown Dallas or go on a bike trail in a forest area. Both are quite fun, actually, we tried them. It is an experience that is unique, especially for someone like me, who has never ridden a segway before.
Tour fees are between $50-$70 plus the tip.
From 10am and 2pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- The Sixth Floor MuseumThis was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum in order to understand and gather more information about the assassination of the US [...]D: 14.4mi10
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Arusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural...
Outdoors Activities: Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchange
Is small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven...
Food: Moonshine Restaurant in Austin
A place buzzing with vibrant energy and entertainment, the Fourth Street Live! is a nightlife, dining, fun experience where you should go if you...
Night Life & Entertainment: Fourth Street Live!
It was a huge partyyy. Over 23 blocks of people, music, food and entertainment greeted us at the festival of Calle Ocho last summer. There were...
Family & Fun: Miami’s Calle Ocho Festival
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably