Nick & Sam's, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Nick & Sam's
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. They do have delicious food, with rich aroma and flavor.
We felt quite good in the restaurant, the staff was courteous and friendly, being quick on delivery. It was a great evening!
3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Prices are around $35 - $80.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill ParkThere are no words to describe the feeling you get while you try out the rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Fast and crazy, the rides are definitely not for the faint hearted. I'm still amazed that I had the guts to try out all the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Dealey PlazaThis famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United State's 35th President, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. The Dealey Plaza has turned [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Dallas Segway ToursI've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to [...]D: n/a00
- Kenny's Wood Fired GrillThey serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar area gets quite busy in the evening, full of locals and visitors as well. I had a great time [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Albuquerque, New Mexico
For almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes...
Sightseeing: Sandia Peak Tramway
This restaurant is one of the finest, and most sought-after places in Philly, and no wonder because their mainly Japanese cuisine, but basically...
Food: Buddakan Restaurant in Philadelphia
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park