Nick & Sam's, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Nick & Sam's
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. They do have delicious food, with rich aroma and flavor.
We felt quite good in the restaurant, the staff was courteous and friendly, being quick on delivery. It was a great evening!
3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Prices are around $35 - $80.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Kenny's Wood Fired GrillThey serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar area gets quite busy in the evening, full of locals and visitors as well. I had a great time [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Zero Gravity Thrill ParkThere are no words to describe the feeling you get while you try out the rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Fast and crazy, the rides are definitely not for the faint hearted. I'm still amazed that I had the guts to try out all the [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
For a delicious breakfast or a salad, in Aurora you definitely have to go to Sam's No 3 bistro. They have such a wide variety of brunch...
Food: Sam's No 3
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
To learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you...
History & Culture: Tennessee State Museum