Nick & Sam's, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Nick & Sam's
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. They do have delicious food, with rich aroma and flavor.
We felt quite good in the restaurant, the staff was courteous and friendly, being quick on delivery. It was a great evening!
3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Prices are around $35 - $80.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- The French RoomLocated in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in the whole city. We dined only once in the restaurant, on our last night, and at first we [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
- Nasher Sculpture CenterFounded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far. Works of Picasso, Matisse, Rodin and many others from the 20th century are displayed for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Sons of Hermann HallWe wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers' were really fun and knowledgeable, we could understand everything they were saying. Only a [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Dallas Comedy HouseComedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in the States so we were kinda excited about it. And we had so much fun. The performance was [...]D: 14.4mi00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Ihr müsst unbedingt das Coloseum, Forum Romanum, Palatin, Panthion, Peters Dom und das Vatikanische Museum anschauen.
General: Die Sehenswürdigkeiten von Rom
Mexico City, Mexico
I think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a...
History & Culture: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
Fun for children and adults alike, the Science Center Nemo in Amsterdam is a must! Full of interactive exhibitions that are both educational AND...
Family & Fun: Science Center Nemo
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Nothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead...
Outdoors Activities: Wind Wolves Preserve
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Herman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the...
Outdoors Activities: Hermann Park in Houston