Nick & Sam's, Dallas, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Dallas > Nick & Sam's
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat there. We were also drawn to it by its fame and wanted to try eating where the Texans eat. They do have delicious food, with rich aroma and flavor.
We felt quite good in the restaurant, the staff was courteous and friendly, being quick on delivery. It was a great evening!
3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Prices are around $35 - $80.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Dallas
- Dallas Farmers MarketYou can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make the shopping in the market. Because we stayed for more than a week in Dallas, we thought that [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Kenny's Wood Fired GrillThey serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar area gets quite busy in the evening, full of locals and visitors as well. I had a great time [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Billy Bob'sYou can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the only thing you have to do, is BE there. I can assure you, no matter what you're looking [...]D: 33mi00
- Dallas Segway ToursI've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation half hour where you're explained the usage of the segway and the safety measure you have to [...]D: n/a00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dallas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Here is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend...
Food: What to eat at Munich Airport
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The monastery, that has been built 500 years ago, is one of the most amazing sights in Portugal. Its unique architecture, its white 'clean'...
History & Culture: The Monastery of St. Jerome
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Sometimes a little too crowded, the Daruma Japanese Restaurant is THE place to go to when you wan to eat something really delicious in a friendly...
Food: Daruma Japanese Restaurant
Maybe the best restaurant in town, perhaps due to its location in a top-notch hotel, the English Grill however should not be missed. First, the...
Food: English Grill
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter