Riverside Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Riverside travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (3)
- Night Life & Entertainment (2)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Riverside travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Riverside travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Riverside or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Riverside travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- The Gourmet DetectiveEven in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a must-see musical mystery show. There is murder, intrigues, mystery and audience interaction. I [...]D: 8.3mi11
- Ooka Japanese RestaurantQuite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is quite good. They had quite a wide variety of dishes to choose from, not to mention the all-known [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Punjab PalaceThe best place to eat exotic food in Riverside is definitely the Punjab Palace which serves traditional Indian cuisine based dishes. With a friendly staff and exquisite food, the restaurant has become one of my favorite dinner spots in the [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Jensen Alvarado RanchWe wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen Alvarado Ranch. We already about it in town, so we decided to look around. A short wouldn't [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Castle Amusement ParkRight beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun and excitement. There are various rides to choose from, no to mention the arcade game center [...]D: 0.4mi00
- March Field Air MuseumMostly to aircraft buffs, but for those who are interested in some history concerning planes in the wars, or you just want to look at planes from up close, the March Field Air Museum is simply a place to hang out while learning some facts [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Riverside Fox TheaterIf you are in Riverside or thinking of visiting the city, than you shouldn't miss a show in the Riverside Fox Theater, also known as the Performing Arts Center in the downtown area. Ranging from theater performances to classical and [...]D: 7.3mi00
- UCR Botanic GardensLocated in the grounds of the University of California Riverside, the UCR Botanic Gardens is the peaceful and relaxed getaway spot for the tired visitor or the quiet seeking local. The grounds are so beautiful, especially during the warm [...]D: 8.9mi00
- Dinosaur Truck StopJust off Interstate 10 to Cabazon, a visitor attraction can be spotted that may not be so well known to people. The Dinosaur Truck Stop is starting to get some attention due to the two huge dinosaurs built by an innkeeper, Claude Bell. One [...]D: 39.6mi00
- Riverside Metropolitan MuseumThis museum is a must if you're spending a little bit more time in Riverside, because its main focus is the historical, natural and cultural development of the settlement and its surroundings. Among the collections of the Riverside [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Ciao BellaWe wanted to avoid the crowd so we decided to try another Italian restaurant away from the downtown area. The Ciao Bella seemed the perfect choice and how lucky we were to go there. The food something so delicious I couldn't get enough [...]D: 8.8mi00
- California Citrus ParkPeople may not much about these fruits, especially the ones that grow in these parts of the country. The California Citrus Park's main goal was/is to preserve the cultural importance of a landscape that shaped the county's history. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Mario's PlaceRight across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few hours in an elegant restaurant surrounded by professional staff ready to make your dining [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Simple Simon's BistroYou can always go with a delicious sandwich when you're exploring a city, especially if you didn't have the time or opportunity to pack some yourself. That's why we headed to Simple Simon's Bistro where they served one of [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Mission Inn MuseumA building that is more than just a historical landmark, the Mission Inn Museum was shaped and developed throughout the years, trying to represent the current decades' architectural aspect. The museum in itself is also a hotel, which [...]D: 8.3mi00
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Theres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arena
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
If you are hungry, in the center of the city, are many great and cheap pizzerias.
Food: Are you hungry?
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Charlotte, North Carolina
Though it is a bit tucked away, you should definitely try to find this cozy little place because if you like great American food in a homey...
Food: Barrington's Restaurant
The Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went...
Family & Fun: Tips for Detroit Zoo
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...