Mario's Place, Riverside, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside > Mario's Place
- Food travel tip
- City center
The ambiance and the food is exquisite, though it may be a bit pricey. However being a popular, truly Italian restaurant, it is totally worth the price. I wish, though, the portions would have been much bigger.
3646 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA 92501, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- Jensen Alvarado RanchWe wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen Alvarado Ranch. We already about it in town, so we decided to look around. A short wouldn't [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Dinosaur Truck StopJust off Interstate 10 to Cabazon, a visitor attraction can be spotted that may not be so well known to people. The Dinosaur Truck Stop is starting to get some attention due to the two huge dinosaurs built by an innkeeper, Claude Bell. One [...]D: 39.6mi00
- Riverside Metropolitan MuseumThis museum is a must if you're spending a little bit more time in Riverside, because its main focus is the historical, natural and cultural development of the settlement and its surroundings. Among the collections of the Riverside [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Riverside Fox TheaterIf you are in Riverside or thinking of visiting the city, than you shouldn't miss a show in the Riverside Fox Theater, also known as the Performing Arts Center in the downtown area. Ranging from theater performances to classical and [...]D: 7.3mi00
- The Gourmet DetectiveEven in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a must-see musical mystery show. There is murder, intrigues, mystery and audience interaction. I [...]D: 8.3mi11
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory
We went to eat at this local Mediterranean restaurant at the hotel's recommendation and we loved it. The Bella Luna Cafe is more than just a...
Food: Bella Luna Cafe