Mario's Place, Riverside, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside > Mario's Place
- Food travel tip
- City center
The ambiance and the food is exquisite, though it may be a bit pricey. However being a popular, truly Italian restaurant, it is totally worth the price. I wish, though, the portions would have been much bigger.
3646 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA 92501, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- Jensen Alvarado RanchWe wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen Alvarado Ranch. We already about it in town, so we decided to look around. A short wouldn't [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Mission Inn MuseumA building that is more than just a historical landmark, the Mission Inn Museum was shaped and developed throughout the years, trying to represent the current decades' architectural aspect. The museum in itself is also a hotel, which [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Ciao BellaWe wanted to avoid the crowd so we decided to try another Italian restaurant away from the downtown area. The Ciao Bella seemed the perfect choice and how lucky we were to go there. The food something so delicious I couldn't get enough [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Ooka Japanese RestaurantQuite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is quite good. They had quite a wide variety of dishes to choose from, not to mention the all-known [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Dinosaur Truck StopJust off Interstate 10 to Cabazon, a visitor attraction can be spotted that may not be so well known to people. The Dinosaur Truck Stop is starting to get some attention due to the two huge dinosaurs built by an innkeeper, Claude Bell. One [...]D: 39.6mi00
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
We thought that for the first time it would be great not to organize our trips in a foreign city ourselves, so we booked in advance for a 6-Day...
Sightseeing: One Nation Travel Turkey
Great tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The...
Family & Fun: Superstition Farm