Riverside Metropolitan Museum, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside > Riverside Metropolitan Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A bonus to all the great facts and infos are some special events that you can attend for free. For more detail visit their website.
3580 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA 92501, USA
Free. $5 donation suggested.
Tue-Fri: 9am-5pm (till 9pm on Thu)
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- Jensen Alvarado RanchWe wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen Alvarado Ranch. We already about it in town, so we decided to look around. A short wouldn't [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Ciao BellaWe wanted to avoid the crowd so we decided to try another Italian restaurant away from the downtown area. The Ciao Bella seemed the perfect choice and how lucky we were to go there. The food something so delicious I couldn't get enough [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Simple Simon's BistroYou can always go with a delicious sandwich when you're exploring a city, especially if you didn't have the time or opportunity to pack some yourself. That's why we headed to Simple Simon's Bistro where they served one of [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Ooka Japanese RestaurantQuite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is quite good. They had quite a wide variety of dishes to choose from, not to mention the all-known [...]D: 5.4mi00
- The Gourmet DetectiveEven in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a must-see musical mystery show. There is murder, intrigues, mystery and audience interaction. I [...]D: 8.3mi11
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Luxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements...
General: Define a Thailand Luxury Tour
Craft pride themselves on using only the best of local ingredients in all of their locations, and whether or not this is true, the Atlanta Craft...
Food: Craft restaurant in Atlanta
Colorado Springs, Colorado
A beautiful, large park with every kind of facility and trails for beginner and advanced hikers, Palmer Park is a favorite among the locals and...
Sightseeing: Palmer Park
Kansas City, Missouri
Dedicated to commercial planes, 'conies', the Airline History Museum has quite many interesting facts to offer to plane-freaks, airline...
History & Culture: Airline History Museum