Riverside Metropolitan Museum, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside > Riverside Metropolitan Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A bonus to all the great facts and infos are some special events that you can attend for free. For more detail visit their website.
3580 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA 92501, USA
Free. $5 donation suggested.
Tue-Fri: 9am-5pm (till 9pm on Thu)
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- Ciao BellaWe wanted to avoid the crowd so we decided to try another Italian restaurant away from the downtown area. The Ciao Bella seemed the perfect choice and how lucky we were to go there. The food something so delicious I couldn't get enough [...]D: 8.8mi00
- California Citrus ParkPeople may not much about these fruits, especially the ones that grow in these parts of the country. The California Citrus Park's main goal was/is to preserve the cultural importance of a landscape that shaped the county's history. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- UCR Botanic GardensLocated in the grounds of the University of California Riverside, the UCR Botanic Gardens is the peaceful and relaxed getaway spot for the tired visitor or the quiet seeking local. The grounds are so beautiful, especially during the warm [...]D: 8.9mi00
- Mario's PlaceRight across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few hours in an elegant restaurant surrounded by professional staff ready to make your dining [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Ooka Japanese RestaurantQuite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is quite good. They had quite a wide variety of dishes to choose from, not to mention the all-known [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Dont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get...
General: Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurants
The Gellért Spa is the most prestigious thermal bath in Budapest. It has outdoor pool with artificial waves and thermal pools and saunas indoor....
Family & Fun: Gellért Spa
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
The greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with...
Sightseeing: Yorba Regional Park