Simple Simon's Bistro, Riverside, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside > Simple Simon's Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
Some their dishes may be a little bit pricey, but where is the place where you don't have to pay for a good meal? They also have some real tasty sweets, so you can take some of it with you. I recommend the bistro, on e try is totally worth it.
3639 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501, USA
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- Jensen Alvarado RanchWe wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen Alvarado Ranch. We already about it in town, so we decided to look around. A short wouldn't [...]D: 6.5mi00
- California Citrus ParkPeople may not much about these fruits, especially the ones that grow in these parts of the country. The California Citrus Park's main goal was/is to preserve the cultural importance of a landscape that shaped the county's history. [...]D: 2.4mi00
- The Gourmet DetectiveEven in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a must-see musical mystery show. There is murder, intrigues, mystery and audience interaction. I [...]D: 8.3mi11
- Castle Amusement ParkRight beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun and excitement. There are various rides to choose from, no to mention the arcade game center [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Ooka Japanese RestaurantQuite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is quite good. They had quite a wide variety of dishes to choose from, not to mention the all-known [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park,...
Family & Fun: The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
If you want to go for bathing, just take the train to the Bodensee in the summer. It goes regularly down there.
Outdoors Activities: Bathing
The City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the...
Sightseeing: Hotel de Ville
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The West Church (Westerkerk) is one the highest buildings in Amsterdam and one of the few that allows visitors to climb its top. The view is quite...
History & Culture: West Church in Amsterdam
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people