Ooka Japanese Restaurant, Riverside, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Riverside > Ooka Japanese Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though some of their dishes are a bit pricey, some of the portions are also quite big too, so just choose whichever you like and enjoy. We did that!
3525 Riverside Plaza Dr #200, Riverside, CA 92506, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Riverside
- Ciao BellaWe wanted to avoid the crowd so we decided to try another Italian restaurant away from the downtown area. The Ciao Bella seemed the perfect choice and how lucky we were to go there. The food something so delicious I couldn't get enough [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Mario's PlaceRight across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few hours in an elegant restaurant surrounded by professional staff ready to make your dining [...]D: 7.3mi00
- UCR Botanic GardensLocated in the grounds of the University of California Riverside, the UCR Botanic Gardens is the peaceful and relaxed getaway spot for the tired visitor or the quiet seeking local. The grounds are so beautiful, especially during the warm [...]D: 8.9mi00
- The Gourmet DetectiveEven in a small town like Riverside you can find a place which is the entertainment highlight of the city. The Gourmet Detective is definitely a must-see musical mystery show. There is murder, intrigues, mystery and audience interaction. I [...]D: 8.3mi11
- Castle Amusement ParkRight beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun and excitement. There are various rides to choose from, no to mention the arcade game center [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Riverside you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Los Cabos, Mexico
I never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor Adventure in Los Cabos
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
This was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on...
Family & Fun: Urban Pirates
San Diego, California
Mission San Luis Rey is the oldest mission in California. It was founded by Franciscan friars in 1794 to convert the local natives to the catholic...
History & Culture: Mission San Luis Rey
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns