Try Tiramisu in the Crinul Alb, Oradea, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Oradea > Try Tiramisu in the Crinul Alb
- Food travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Oradea
- The Castle of OradeaOne of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. The Castle has got 5 bastions and is under restauration now (Feb. 2011). The building gives [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Public transportation is betterIf you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock [...]D: n/a30
- Magnolia trees in the musem's parkIf you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom that time of the year. Don't forget to take your camera with you! [...]D: n/a10
- Cetatea OradeaCetatea Oradea este locul unde se tin diferite evenimente. [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Grand PalaceGarnd Palace Restaurant is only 5 minutes from the city center by walking. It is very luxurious, but not very expensive. The furniture, the decoration, the huge mirrors on the walls, everything is very elegant, in the classical way. It's [...]D: n/a60
Things about Oradea you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for...
General: Brisbane Hotels and Accommodation
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Fort Worth, Texas
Full of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to...
History & Culture: Amon Carter Museum
Los Angeles, California
Nice place to eat if you are into some not so average American food. At this place you'll get some nice Hummus, Pita and other middle eastern food....
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people