Clubs, bars and discos, Oradea, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Oradea > Clubs, bars and discos
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Oradea
- Transportation in OradeaAvoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible! [...]D: n/a30
- Magnolia trees in the musem's parkIf you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom that time of the year. Don't forget to take your camera with you! [...]D: n/a10
- Grand PalaceGarnd Palace Restaurant is only 5 minutes from the city center by walking. It is very luxurious, but not very expensive. The furniture, the decoration, the huge mirrors on the walls, everything is very elegant, in the classical way. It's [...]D: n/a60
- Cetatea OradeaCetatea Oradea este locul unde se tin diferite evenimente. [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Public transportation is betterIf you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock [...]D: n/a30
Things about Oradea you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Comedy and fun, that's we got at Dallas Comedy House last week we decided to visit the place. It was the first time we went to a comedy club in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Dallas Comedy House
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights