The baroque historical center, Oradea, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Oradea > The baroque historical center
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Oradea
- Try Tiramisu in the Crinul AlbIf you're in Oradea and you like Tiramisu try the 'Crinul Alb' restaurant near the Continental hotel. It's not very cheap but it's very delicious :) [...]D: n/a31
- The Castle of OradeaOne of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. The Castle has got 5 bastions and is under restauration now (Feb. 2011). The building gives [...]D: 1.2mi10
- The beauty of OradeaIt's a beautiful town :) [...]D: n/a20
- Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - BazilicaIf you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most beautiful ones in the country in my honest opinion. It is called 'Bazilica' in Romanian and [...]D: n/a10
- Clubs, bars and discosNightlife in Oradea is awesome, you should definitely try it out! There are many bars, clubs and discos which are open all night long. [...]D: n/a31
Things about Oradea you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Annapurna Base Camp is the most preferred trekking site for all trekkers, the combination of easy walking and majestic scenery makes the trek to...
General: Annapuran Base Camp Trekking,Annapurna Region Trekking
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
It may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow...
Sports & Wellness : Vogue Day Spa
As if you had stepped into the land of lights, music, people and fun. There are a lot of attractions to see in this magical land, called Navy Pier...
Family & Fun: Navy Pier - A Magical Land
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
What a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very...
Food: Beirut Restaurant
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing