Transportation in Oradea, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Oradea > Transportation in Oradea
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Oradea
- Crinul Alb RestaurantCrinul Alb (White Lily) restaurant is located right on the bank of the Crisul River. The view from the large windows onto the green riverbank is wonderful. The place is lightly elegant and the staff is amazingly kind and very professional. [...]D: n/a30
- The baroque historical centerAlso visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center is simply fascinating with it's baroque and Art Nouveau buildings. [...]D: n/a30
- Clubs, bars and discosNightlife in Oradea is awesome, you should definitely try it out! There are many bars, clubs and discos which are open all night long. [...]D: n/a31
- Magnolia trees in the musem's parkIf you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom that time of the year. Don't forget to take your camera with you! [...]D: n/a10
- Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - BazilicaIf you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most beautiful ones in the country in my honest opinion. It is called 'Bazilica' in Romanian and [...]D: n/a10
Things about Oradea you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Brisbane Hotels For This Weekend designed luxurtguest room, Deluxe, Executive Room, and Suite within the hotel features contemporary decor and...
General: Hotels For This Weekend Brisbane Hotels
The Veitsburg is a small castle on a hill overviewing Ravenburg. The place is ideal for everybody who wants to get a better view of the city. If...
Sightseeing: Veitsburg View Point
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Titiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower....
Sightseeing: Titiwangsa Lake
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl