Mineralogy Museum, Baia Mare, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Baia Mare > Mineralogy Museum
- General travel tip
- City center
Traian Boulevard Nr.8
About 1 eur
Monday, tuesday, thursday, friday and saturday from 9am to 4:30pm, wednesdays from 9am to 7:30pm and sundays from 9am to 1:30pm.
Recent travel tips for Romania
- Brasov train connection with BudapestBrasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been temporally canceled (between 18 june 2009 and 23 september 2009). The trains also stop in [...]D: n/a00
- A little campingNear the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook [...]D: n/a10
- Public transportation is betterIf you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock [...]D: n/a30
- Treatment is the thermal watherBaile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the temepratures between 20 and 49 degrees Celsius. [...]D: n/a00
- Living wonderNice, quiet, more like a living wonder. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Baia Mare you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Being close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone....
Food: Mimi's Cafe
This museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out...
History & Culture: Baltimore Museum of Art
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach