Brasov's new airport, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Brasov > Brasov's new airport
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brasov
- Brasov train connection with BudapestBrasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been temporally canceled (between 18 june 2009 and 23 september 2009). The trains also stop in [...]D: n/a00
- Brasov connection to CovasnaFrom Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the trip cost about 3.3 dollars (2.5 euros) and it took less than an hour and a half. With the [...]D: n/a00
- Black TowerFor a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower (which got the name from the fact that it was burn in the 16th century) over the city is [...]D: n/a00
- "Golden Stag" International Music Festival in BrasovIf you are in Brasov between 2nd and 7th September 2009, you really have to check out the “GOLDEN STAG” International Music Festival, the second largest and most important festival in Europe, after Eurovision. The event takes place [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Tampa HillFor a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are often reports of bears there, so it's a bit dangerous) or you can use the cable car that takes [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brasov you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
I was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we...
Food: Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
If you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and...
Outdoors Activities: Visit the Schlosspark Nymphenburg
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia
They have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied...
Food: Tulsa Palace Cafe
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong...
Outdoors Activities: Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 Days
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing