Toledo Travel Tips, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Toledo travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (3)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Toledo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Toledo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Toledo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Toledo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Star DinerQuick, sassy and excellent food, especially if you're into diner food with pretty waitresses and a good atmosphere. Star Diner was the place to go for a great burger or a copious breakfast or brunch. They also have a variety of salads [...]D: 5mi00
- Tandoor RestaurantDefinitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They don't have a very wide menu, so you can choose easily, prices are not high either, and [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Rockwell's RestaurantWe spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty steaks, they truly deserve their praises. We tried the specialties and a seafood dish, and both [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Sebastiano's RestaurantToledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's Restaurant. They serve traditional Italian food with such a rich flavor that you just have to like [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Beirut RestaurantWhat a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very much like to return again! They have a wide variety of exotic and specialty dishes, we tried [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Blair Museum of LithophanesWhat an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to this molded or etched artwork is the first and only in the States. The Blair Museum of [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Wildwood Preserve MetroparkA former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and families. The whole area is just huge, you wouldn't even have enough time to explore its [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Walbridge ParkJust roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept, clean and spacious. There are paved walkways, picnic areas and benches throughout the whole park. [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Toledo Museum of ArtArt museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The Toledo Museum of Art is exactly the opposite. Though they have a wider collection of paintings [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Toledo ZooA really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of child-friendly activities, making a visit to the zoo for families a perfect decision. In winter, [...]D: 5mi00
- Toledo Mud Hens BallparkLocated in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a great place to visit, especially during the gaming season. The stadium is clean, and with [...]D: 5mi00
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Toledo Botanical GardenThere are really no words to describe the Toledo Botanical Garden. Only if you've been there can you imagine the beauty, the tranquility and the harmony that are combined in this amazing place. I've visited the garden last year [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
One cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds...
Sightseeing: The Christ, Corcovado
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
A market hall that has everything that you might be looking for: shops, cafeterias, diners, market stalls, everything. If you stay in Philadelphia...
Shopping: Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
It's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really...
General: The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.