Wildwood Preserve Metropark, Toledo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Wildwood Preserve Metropark
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
On its grounds you can find the Wildwood Manor House, swimming pool, horse stables, Oak Grove School, not to mention the various hiking trails and winding streams throughout the whole Park. It is one of the top attractions in Toledo worth visiting, especially during Autumn when natures changes its colors.
5100 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615, USA
Daily 7am till dark.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Toledo Botanical GardenThere are really no words to describe the Toledo Botanical Garden. Only if you've been there can you imagine the beauty, the tranquility and the harmony that are combined in this amazing place. I've visited the garden last year [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Walbridge ParkJust roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept, clean and spacious. There are paved walkways, picnic areas and benches throughout the whole park. [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Star DinerQuick, sassy and excellent food, especially if you're into diner food with pretty waitresses and a good atmosphere. Star Diner was the place to go for a great burger or a copious breakfast or brunch. They also have a variety of salads [...]D: 5mi00
- Toledo Mud Hens BallparkLocated in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a great place to visit, especially during the gaming season. The stadium is clean, and with [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
It's a beautiful town :)
General: The beauty of Oradea
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant