Wildwood Preserve Metropark, Toledo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Wildwood Preserve Metropark
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
On its grounds you can find the Wildwood Manor House, swimming pool, horse stables, Oak Grove School, not to mention the various hiking trails and winding streams throughout the whole Park. It is one of the top attractions in Toledo worth visiting, especially during Autumn when natures changes its colors.
5100 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615, USA
Daily 7am till dark.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Toledo Museum of ArtArt museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The Toledo Museum of Art is exactly the opposite. Though they have a wider collection of paintings [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Toledo ZooA really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of child-friendly activities, making a visit to the zoo for families a perfect decision. In winter, [...]D: 5mi00
- Toledo Botanical GardenThere are really no words to describe the Toledo Botanical Garden. Only if you've been there can you imagine the beauty, the tranquility and the harmony that are combined in this amazing place. I've visited the garden last year [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter...
History & Culture: Cathedral of Mary Queen of the World
I think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler ...
History & Culture: Black Creek Pioneer Village
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?