Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The stadium is clean, and with great seating, where you can see the players quite well. Ticket prices are reasonable, so if you are spending enough time in Toledo, you should check out one its games. The players are really good.
Fifth Third Field, 406 Washington St, Toledo, OH 43604, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Toledo ZooA really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of child-friendly activities, making a visit to the zoo for families a perfect decision. In winter, [...]D: 5mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Tandoor RestaurantDefinitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They don't have a very wide menu, so you can choose easily, prices are not high either, and [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Blair Museum of LithophanesWhat an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to this molded or etched artwork is the first and only in the States. The Blair Museum of [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't...
Outdoors Activities: Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have...
Food: Sadie's in Albuquerque
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter