Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The stadium is clean, and with great seating, where you can see the players quite well. Ticket prices are reasonable, so if you are spending enough time in Toledo, you should check out one its games. The players are really good.
Fifth Third Field, 406 Washington St, Toledo, OH 43604, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Toledo ZooA really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of child-friendly activities, making a visit to the zoo for families a perfect decision. In winter, [...]D: 5mi00
- Tandoor RestaurantDefinitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They don't have a very wide menu, so you can choose easily, prices are not high either, and [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Rockwell's RestaurantWe spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty steaks, they truly deserve their praises. We tried the specialties and a seafood dish, and both [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Sebastiano's RestaurantToledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's Restaurant. They serve traditional Italian food with such a rich flavor that you just have to like [...]D: 6.4mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Visit the archaeological museum of Lyon. It has got a good open air part, with partly restored city quarters. Tel.: 04 72 38 81 90
General: Roman museum
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.