Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The stadium is clean, and with great seating, where you can see the players quite well. Ticket prices are reasonable, so if you are spending enough time in Toledo, you should check out one its games. The players are really good.
Fifth Third Field, 406 Washington St, Toledo, OH 43604, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Toledo Museum of ArtArt museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The Toledo Museum of Art is exactly the opposite. Though they have a wider collection of paintings [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Walbridge ParkJust roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept, clean and spacious. There are paved walkways, picnic areas and benches throughout the whole park. [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Wildwood Preserve MetroparkA former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and families. The whole area is just huge, you wouldn't even have enough time to explore its [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Los Cabos, Mexico
Stayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had an amazing time. It's a huge resort with a lot of space to hang out and top notch service. The sister...
General: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
Plaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the...
Sightseeing: Plaza del Cibeles
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
The place where Italy's doges sat and 'commanded' is found in the San Marco square and dates back to the 12th century. The Doge's...
History & Culture: Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
If you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than...
Family & Fun: Adventure City
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
It is really cool. They have a huge collection of animals in lots of smaller 'neighbourhoods' for many categories and areas. Regenstein African...
Family & Fun: Abraham Lincoln Zoo