Toledo Zoo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
In winter, during weekend hours ice sculptures are set up, bouncing and playing areas can be found and shows are organized. The few days before Christmas, the Zoo is decorated with colorful lights which should not be missed. A really great place for families and animal lovers.
2700 Broadway St, Toledo, OH 43609, USA
Adults $11, children $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Wildwood Preserve MetroparkA former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and families. The whole area is just huge, you wouldn't even have enough time to explore its [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Beirut RestaurantWhat a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very much like to return again! They have a wide variety of exotic and specialty dishes, we tried [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Toledo Museum of ArtArt museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The Toledo Museum of Art is exactly the opposite. Though they have a wider collection of paintings [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Toledo Botanical GardenThere are really no words to describe the Toledo Botanical Garden. Only if you've been there can you imagine the beauty, the tranquility and the harmony that are combined in this amazing place. I've visited the garden last year [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Tandoor RestaurantDefinitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They don't have a very wide menu, so you can choose easily, prices are not high either, and [...]D: 6.3mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
We didn't get bored not for a minute on the Island of Ste-Hélène when we visited Montreal last summer. There were so many people and things to...
Outdoors Activities: Île Ste-Hélène on Saint Lawrence River
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you want to take a look at Ravensburg not only from the streets, climb up the Blaserturm and look all over the central place Marienplatz and the...
Family & Fun: The Blaserturm
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat,...
History & Culture: Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head