Toledo Zoo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
In winter, during weekend hours ice sculptures are set up, bouncing and playing areas can be found and shows are organized. The few days before Christmas, the Zoo is decorated with colorful lights which should not be missed. A really great place for families and animal lovers.
2700 Broadway St, Toledo, OH 43609, USA
Adults $11, children $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Sebastiano's RestaurantToledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's Restaurant. They serve traditional Italian food with such a rich flavor that you just have to like [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Beirut RestaurantWhat a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very much like to return again! They have a wide variety of exotic and specialty dishes, we tried [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Walbridge ParkJust roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept, clean and spacious. There are paved walkways, picnic areas and benches throughout the whole park. [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Toledo Museum of ArtArt museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The Toledo Museum of Art is exactly the opposite. Though they have a wider collection of paintings [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide