Sebastiano's Restaurant, Toledo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Sebastiano's Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a wide menu, with salads, pizza, sandwiches, delicious appetizers, side dishes and entries. It is a worth a visit, then you can decide for yourself if you back or not! I surely will.
4448 Heatherdowns Blvd, Toledo, OH 43614, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Toledo Mud Hens BallparkLocated in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a great place to visit, especially during the gaming season. The stadium is clean, and with [...]D: 5mi00
- Blair Museum of LithophanesWhat an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to this molded or etched artwork is the first and only in the States. The Blair Museum of [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Rockwell's RestaurantWe spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty steaks, they truly deserve their praises. We tried the specialties and a seafood dish, and both [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
The Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your...
Food: Dining Room in Atlanta
A truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The...
History & Culture: Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
The home of the famous motorcycle, the Harley Davidson Museum is one of the most popular destinations in Milwaukee. No wonder, they feature...
History & Culture: Harley Davidson Museum
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Targeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field...
Family & Fun: Hunt Club Farm
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head