Wildwood Manor House, Toledo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Wildwood Manor House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are also tea times to go to, behind-the-scenes tours or just roaming the manor's grounds is also a great pastime. Do visit the house, I highly recommend it.
5100 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Toledo Botanical GardenThere are really no words to describe the Toledo Botanical Garden. Only if you've been there can you imagine the beauty, the tranquility and the harmony that are combined in this amazing place. I've visited the garden last year [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Toledo Mud Hens BallparkLocated in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a great place to visit, especially during the gaming season. The stadium is clean, and with [...]D: 5mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Wildwood Preserve MetroparkA former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and families. The whole area is just huge, you wouldn't even have enough time to explore its [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Rockwell's RestaurantWe spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty steaks, they truly deserve their praises. We tried the specialties and a seafood dish, and both [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Being close to Disneyland, the restaurant is many times crowded with families, though if you go in the later afternoon, people have already gone....
Food: Mimi's Cafe
Also a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs...
Food: Replay Lounge