Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They also have a family center and lecture classes which is free and makes a fun way for kids to develop their artistic skills and work a bit on their imaginations. I highly recommend this amazing museum to everyone visiting Toledo.
2445 Monroe St, Toledo, OH 43604, USA
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 am - 4 pm
Thursday and Friday: 10 am - 9 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Closed Mondays and Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Wildwood Preserve MetroparkA former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and families. The whole area is just huge, you wouldn't even have enough time to explore its [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Toledo ZooA really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of child-friendly activities, making a visit to the zoo for families a perfect decision. In winter, [...]D: 5mi00
- Sebastiano's RestaurantToledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's Restaurant. They serve traditional Italian food with such a rich flavor that you just have to like [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Blair Museum of LithophanesWhat an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to this molded or etched artwork is the first and only in the States. The Blair Museum of [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat,...
History & Culture: Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing