Toledo Museum of Art, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They also have a family center and lecture classes which is free and makes a fun way for kids to develop their artistic skills and work a bit on their imaginations. I highly recommend this amazing museum to everyone visiting Toledo.
2445 Monroe St, Toledo, OH 43604, USA
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 am - 4 pm
Thursday and Friday: 10 am - 9 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Closed Mondays and Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Star DinerQuick, sassy and excellent food, especially if you're into diner food with pretty waitresses and a good atmosphere. Star Diner was the place to go for a great burger or a copious breakfast or brunch. They also have a variety of salads [...]D: 5mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Rockwell's RestaurantWe spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty steaks, they truly deserve their praises. We tried the specialties and a seafood dish, and both [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara