Blair Museum of Lithophanes, Toledo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Blair Museum of Lithophanes
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can easily visit the museum, it is located on the grounds of the Botanical Garden and open to the public for free. You can learn all about this interesting way of picturing by watching the video at the entrance of the museum and by asking questions from your tour guide. I very highly recommend a visit here especially if you're interested in unique artwork.
5403 Elmer Dr, Toledo, OH 43615, USA
Free. Donations accepted. $5 for guided tours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Walbridge ParkJust roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept, clean and spacious. There are paved walkways, picnic areas and benches throughout the whole park. [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Wildwood Manor HouseIn the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in the Wildwood Manor House and even if you might have to pay it would totally worth your time. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Rockwell's RestaurantWe spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty steaks, they truly deserve their praises. We tried the specialties and a seafood dish, and both [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
A bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. ...
Food: Yannis Greek Grill
It's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really...
General: The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix