Toledo Botanical Garden, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Toledo > Toledo Botanical Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
I've visited the garden last year during summer and I think that's the perfect season for it. Flowers were in bloom, everything was in rich green color, and the whole place so well-kept and clean that it was a delight to walk through the differently set up 'rooms'. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in Toledo!
5403 Elmer Dr, Toledo, OH 43615, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toledo
- Imagination StationWith lots and lots of entertaining activities, hands-on exhibits and playing areas, the Imagination Station is family heaven. You can really relax taking your kids to the museum, either you have toddlers, young ones or teenagers. They will [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Toledo ZooA really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of child-friendly activities, making a visit to the zoo for families a perfect decision. In winter, [...]D: 5mi00
- Blair Museum of LithophanesWhat an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to this molded or etched artwork is the first and only in the States. The Blair Museum of [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Tandoor RestaurantDefinitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They don't have a very wide menu, so you can choose easily, prices are not high either, and [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Tony Packo's CafeDefinitely the best place for a quick meal and a unique hot dog that is only served at Tony Packo's Cafe. They were the first in the are to offer customers a special Hungarian preparation. Its a kind of sausage with a specially prepared [...]D: 6.4mi00
Things about Toledo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi, I like Alicante for its beautiful sites and refreshing environment. The people here are very helpful and supportive. [url=http://www...
Public Transportation: Alicante is a very nice place to visit.
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Fort Worth, Texas
The National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are...
History & Culture: Fort Worth Stockyards
Located in the grounds of the University of California Riverside, the UCR Botanic Gardens is the peaceful and relaxed getaway spot for the tired...
Sightseeing: UCR Botanic Gardens
San Francisco, California
The best thing is that you can sit on the terrace and enjoy both the sun and one of the best places for a breakfast. They have good coffee and...
Food: Cafe Du Soleil
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl