General Crook House Museum, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > General Crook House Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are also tea parties that one can attend between 2pm and 4pm for $16 or $20 (tour included) which can be a unique experience. I believe its worth it, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
5730 N 30th St, Omaha, NE 68111, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Rivera's Mexican RestaurantWith a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well prepared and delicious dishes that you feel you can't enough of. What I loved from their [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Amazing Pizza MachineNow this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are a wide variety of games, arcade, team or car type but whichever you choose, you will [...]D: 5mi00
- Omaha Children's MuseumDesigned for younger children, the Omaha Children's Museum is an interactive place for kids to enjoy themselves and also to learn something. The place has permanent and ever-changing exhibits, so you just have to choose what you wan to [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Henry Doorly ZooA beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a wide variety of animals, a petting and feeding area which is the favorite part of the zoo for [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every...
History & Culture: The Louvre
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl