General Crook House Museum, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > General Crook House Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are also tea parties that one can attend between 2pm and 4pm for $16 or $20 (tour included) which can be a unique experience. I believe its worth it, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
5730 N 30th St, Omaha, NE 68111, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Nouvelle EveA beautiful shop which features unique brands of womens clothing and accessories. Stepping inside Nouvelle Eve is like going to Wonderland. Everything is pretty, mysterious, unique. A great shop for women of all ages. I still have the Chan [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Omaha Old MarketKnown also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and restaurants to be found, museum and art galleries. Everyone with every kind of taste can find [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Rivera's Mexican RestaurantWith a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well prepared and delicious dishes that you feel you can't enough of. What I loved from their [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Omaha Performing ArtsWe encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved it. Omaha Performing Arts can present the best shows ever. Tickets are not that pricey, [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Pudgy's PizzeriaThough not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in Chicago style that you won't find anywhere else in Omaha. The staff is friendly and [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
The best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There...
Sightseeing: Little Talbot Island State Park
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter