General Crook House Museum, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > General Crook House Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are also tea parties that one can attend between 2pm and 4pm for $16 or $20 (tour included) which can be a unique experience. I believe its worth it, we enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
5730 N 30th St, Omaha, NE 68111, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Omaha Performing ArtsWe encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved it. Omaha Performing Arts can present the best shows ever. Tickets are not that pricey, [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Lauritzen GardensAn amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a beautiful sight for local and visitor alike, and one should do justice by spending a couple of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
- The Amazing Pizza MachineNow this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are a wide variety of games, arcade, team or car type but whichever you choose, you will [...]D: 5mi00
- Omaha Children's MuseumDesigned for younger children, the Omaha Children's Museum is an interactive place for kids to enjoy themselves and also to learn something. The place has permanent and ever-changing exhibits, so you just have to choose what you wan to [...]D: 7.5mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Weather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the...
History & Culture: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went...
Family & Fun: Tips for Detroit Zoo
A really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You...
Night Life & Entertainment: ComedySportz
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter