Omaha Performing Arts, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > Omaha Performing Arts
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Tickets are not that pricey, though you might want to book in advance to get good seating. The Orpheum Theater was beautiful and amazing. The whole place looks like an opera house. It was a worthwhile experience.
409 S 16th St, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
Depends on show and seating.
Depends on show.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Nouvelle EveA beautiful shop which features unique brands of womens clothing and accessories. Stepping inside Nouvelle Eve is like going to Wonderland. Everything is pretty, mysterious, unique. A great shop for women of all ages. I still have the Chan [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Pudgy's PizzeriaThough not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in Chicago style that you won't find anywhere else in Omaha. The staff is friendly and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- General Crook House MuseumThe newly renovated house of General George Crook is beautiful inside and out. There is also an adjoining garden with heirloom plants giving the place a tranquility feeling. The General Crook House Museum is a Victorian mansion and it looks [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Omaha Children's MuseumDesigned for younger children, the Omaha Children's Museum is an interactive place for kids to enjoy themselves and also to learn something. The place has permanent and ever-changing exhibits, so you just have to choose what you wan to [...]D: 7.5mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
One of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns,...
History & Culture: Calico Museum
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat,...
History & Culture: Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Virginia Beach, Virginia
An entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are...
Family & Fun: Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center
14 Days Holiday to Vietnam with Luxury Travel Vietnam Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (D) You will be warmly welcomed upon arrival Hanoi airport and...
Sightseeing: 14 Day Holiday to Vietnam with Luxury Travel Vietnam