Lauritzen Gardens, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > Lauritzen Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The miniature train and the poinsettia flower collections are the most striking 'exhibits' of the garden which shouldn't be missed. There are other flower collections, unique flora and fauna that just makes you 'wow' when you look at them. Totally amazing place!
100 Bancroft St, Omaha, NE 68108, USA
Kids: $3, adults: $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Rivera's Mexican RestaurantWith a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well prepared and delicious dishes that you feel you can't enough of. What I loved from their [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Omaha Old MarketKnown also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and restaurants to be found, museum and art galleries. Everyone with every kind of taste can find [...]D: 8.2mi00
- The Amazing Pizza MachineNow this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are a wide variety of games, arcade, team or car type but whichever you choose, you will [...]D: 5mi00
- Omaha Performing ArtsWe encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved it. Omaha Performing Arts can present the best shows ever. Tickets are not that pricey, [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a...
Outdoors Activities: Schlosspark Nymphenburg
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Found in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this...
Food: Hollywood Grill in Fort Lauderdale
Between seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu...
Food: Café Tu Tu Tango
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz