Stadium Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Madrid > Stadium Santiago Bernabeu
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid
Adults €15 & Children €10
10:30 to 6:30 pm everyday. Closed between Dec 25- Jan 1st.
How to get there:
Located on La Castellana in between the streets Concha Espina, Padre Damián, and Rafael Salgado.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Madrid
- Plaza del CibelesPlaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the square there is a huge fountain featuring Cybeles, fertility goddess on her chariot pulled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Royal PalaceThe Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats come. It is opened for visitors every day (except when it is used for the official reasons [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The EscorialYou should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- San Gines Chocolate FactoryNo visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros for over 100 years since 1894. The practically dont have anything but chocolate and [...]D: n/a00
- Chocolatería San GinésWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
Things about Madrid you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
El Paso, Texas
With a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is...
Shopping: Mayapan Market
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not...
History & Culture: History in Vegas?
Los Angeles, California
This is America's first ever theme park. They have a lot of rides and special events throughout the year. You'll have fun at Knott's as long as you...
Outdoors Activities: Knott's Berry Farm
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
One of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City Museum of Art