Stadium Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Madrid > Stadium Santiago Bernabeu
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid
Adults €15 & Children €10
10:30 to 6:30 pm everyday. Closed between Dec 25- Jan 1st.
How to get there:
Located on La Castellana in between the streets Concha Espina, Padre Damián, and Rafael Salgado.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Madrid
- Chocolatería San GinésWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
- Royal PalaceThe Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats come. It is opened for visitors every day (except when it is used for the official reasons [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The chocolate factory and other fascinating sightsA very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the chocolate factory. [...]D: n/a00
- San Gines Chocolate FactoryNo visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros for over 100 years since 1894. The practically dont have anything but chocolate and [...]D: n/a00
- Plaza del CibelesPlaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the square there is a huge fountain featuring Cybeles, fertility goddess on her chariot pulled [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Madrid you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
People are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and...
Outdoors Activities: Tempest Tours
Being a free museum, though a $4 donation is encouraged, The Speed Art Museum is the perfect place to linger on a more crazy afternoon, taking a...
History & Culture: The Speed Art Museum
Known as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant,...
History & Culture: Yuengling Brewery
What a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very...
Food: Beirut Restaurant