Yangon Travel Tips, Myanmar
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Yangon travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Yangon travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Yangon travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Yangon or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Yangon travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holidayTop Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend [...]D: n/a00
- Myanmar tours with river cruise holidayIf your plan a unique and a bit different holiday in South-East of Asia then look no further as Myanmar is your choice for this year, the stunning temples, charming beauty and welcoming people with naïve life style is what Myanmar is all [...]D: n/a00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Yangon you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Yangon flights found by Travelgrove users
- $642 China Eastern Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Yangon, MM (RGN) 04/25/2017 01:45 am Yangon, MM (RGN) New York, NY (JFK) 05/02/2017 02:40 pm
- $658 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Yangon, MM (RGN) 03/28/2017 04:25 pm Yangon, MM (RGN) New York, NY (JFK) 04/12/2017 03:30 pm
- $878 Emirates Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Yangon, MM (RGN) 03/28/2017 05:59 pm Yangon, MM (RGN) Newark, NJ (EWR) 04/12/2017 01:50 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The first zoo in China, the Beijing Zoo is a great destination for families or friends. It's main attractions are the pandas, of course, though I...
Outdoors Activities: The Beijing Zoo
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Titiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower....
Sightseeing: Titiwangsa Lake
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing