Yangon Travel Tips, Myanmar
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Yangon travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Yangon travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Yangon travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Yangon or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Yangon travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holidayTop Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend [...]D: n/a00
- Myanmar tours with river cruise holidayIf your plan a unique and a bit different holiday in South-East of Asia then look no further as Myanmar is your choice for this year, the stunning temples, charming beauty and welcoming people with naïve life style is what Myanmar is all [...]D: n/a00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Yangon you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Yangon flights found by Travelgrove users
- $547 China Eastern Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Yangon, MM (RGN) 04/15/2020 01:45 am Yangon, MM (RGN) New York, NY (JFK) 04/29/2020 04:10 pm
- $744 Cathay Pacific
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Yangon, MM (RGN) 01/28/2020 01:50 pm Yangon, MM (RGN) New York, NY (JFK) 02/11/2020 01:35 am
- $835 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Yangon, MM (RGN) 01/28/2020 01:00 am Yangon, MM (RGN) Newark, NJ (EWR) 02/11/2020 01:35 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
London, United Kingdom
Drury Lane Royal Theatre is heaven for those who love theatre. The building is breathtaking from the inside, so elegant and magnificent. You feel...
History & Culture: Haunted Theatre
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Furnished Apartment 45 sqm for Daily- weekly renting on attractive touristic and business location in BELVILLE Delta City New Belgrade Serbia. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Visit Belgrade
El Paso, Texas
Though not a huge zoo with lots and lots of animals, the El Paso Zoo has still its charm and can provide a fun or relaxed afternoon for the visitor...
Family & Fun: El Paso Zoo
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
If Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the...
Sports & Wellness : Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour