Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday, Yangon
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon > Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday
- General travel tip
- City center
Myanmar Luxury holiday
If you are a luxury holiday maker and even if you are traveling with a certain budget then be ready for a pampering experience in some of the Myanmar’s luxury hotels and resorts, Myanmar luxury traveling is limited due to its newly developing tourism infrastructure so, first of all I suggest to get your planning holiday started in Yangon, the country's largest city and where most colonial buildings appear next to glazed golden stupa and the spiritual temples.
Get to know the Myanmar’s long and exotic history at the National Museum where you will get familiar with the ancient culture of the country from the antiquarian time to the last decades, you will be amazed by the Buddhist culture when visiting a massive 70-meter Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. The other site that is also a very must see attraction in Ynagon and perhaps all Myanmar, the Shwedagon Pagoda with its golden dome and rock stupa that is appeared from everywhere in the Yngon, dress modest and respect the Buddhist culture when visiting any Pagoda in Myanmar or any other destinations in Indochina.
Mandalay is another great destination and also a must see place in Myanmar, you will get there on a short flight from Yangon; this is a city that comes across as a huge kind of Oriental markets of artists and craftsmanship at work. Wooden mallets pound precious metal into gold leaf, found everywhere in Myanmar, since the faithful place it on Buddhist images for good luck and karma.
Myanmar luxury cruise holiday
Another form of luxury travel in Myanmar is to opt for a river cruises that are sailing through the Irrawaddy the legendary river to the Chinwin, A Myanmar luxury holiday on a river cruise including Road to Mandalay and other beautiful and countryside locations. Opt for a Myanmar Cruises that feature different luxury options to make your Myanmar tours more adventure. While on a board the luxury river cruise you will definitely live a life on the go, the lush country side and exotic village life is really interesting to see.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holidayTop Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend [...]D: n/a00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Yangon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Because really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that....
Food: Tasty ice cream
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
Las Vegas, Nevada
Be careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get...
General: Canvassers on Las Vegas Boulevard