Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday, Yangon
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon > Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday
- General travel tip
- City center
Myanmar Luxury holiday
If you are a luxury holiday maker and even if you are traveling with a certain budget then be ready for a pampering experience in some of the Myanmar’s luxury hotels and resorts, Myanmar luxury traveling is limited due to its newly developing tourism infrastructure so, first of all I suggest to get your planning holiday started in Yangon, the country's largest city and where most colonial buildings appear next to glazed golden stupa and the spiritual temples.
Get to know the Myanmar’s long and exotic history at the National Museum where you will get familiar with the ancient culture of the country from the antiquarian time to the last decades, you will be amazed by the Buddhist culture when visiting a massive 70-meter Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. The other site that is also a very must see attraction in Ynagon and perhaps all Myanmar, the Shwedagon Pagoda with its golden dome and rock stupa that is appeared from everywhere in the Yngon, dress modest and respect the Buddhist culture when visiting any Pagoda in Myanmar or any other destinations in Indochina.
Mandalay is another great destination and also a must see place in Myanmar, you will get there on a short flight from Yangon; this is a city that comes across as a huge kind of Oriental markets of artists and craftsmanship at work. Wooden mallets pound precious metal into gold leaf, found everywhere in Myanmar, since the faithful place it on Buddhist images for good luck and karma.
Myanmar luxury cruise holiday
Another form of luxury travel in Myanmar is to opt for a river cruises that are sailing through the Irrawaddy the legendary river to the Chinwin, A Myanmar luxury holiday on a river cruise including Road to Mandalay and other beautiful and countryside locations. Opt for a Myanmar Cruises that feature different luxury options to make your Myanmar tours more adventure. While on a board the luxury river cruise you will definitely live a life on the go, the lush country side and exotic village life is really interesting to see.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holidayTop Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend [...]D: n/a00
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Yangon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
This comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a...
History & Culture: Esther's Follies
El Paso, Texas
The largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part...
Outdoors Activities: Franklin Mountains State Park
This unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive...
Sightseeing: The Purcell-Cutts House