Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday, Yangon
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon > Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday
- General travel tip
- City center
Myanmar Luxury holiday
If you are a luxury holiday maker and even if you are traveling with a certain budget then be ready for a pampering experience in some of the Myanmar’s luxury hotels and resorts, Myanmar luxury traveling is limited due to its newly developing tourism infrastructure so, first of all I suggest to get your planning holiday started in Yangon, the country's largest city and where most colonial buildings appear next to glazed golden stupa and the spiritual temples.
Get to know the Myanmar’s long and exotic history at the National Museum where you will get familiar with the ancient culture of the country from the antiquarian time to the last decades, you will be amazed by the Buddhist culture when visiting a massive 70-meter Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. The other site that is also a very must see attraction in Ynagon and perhaps all Myanmar, the Shwedagon Pagoda with its golden dome and rock stupa that is appeared from everywhere in the Yngon, dress modest and respect the Buddhist culture when visiting any Pagoda in Myanmar or any other destinations in Indochina.
Mandalay is another great destination and also a must see place in Myanmar, you will get there on a short flight from Yangon; this is a city that comes across as a huge kind of Oriental markets of artists and craftsmanship at work. Wooden mallets pound precious metal into gold leaf, found everywhere in Myanmar, since the faithful place it on Buddhist images for good luck and karma.
Myanmar luxury cruise holiday
Another form of luxury travel in Myanmar is to opt for a river cruises that are sailing through the Irrawaddy the legendary river to the Chinwin, A Myanmar luxury holiday on a river cruise including Road to Mandalay and other beautiful and countryside locations. Opt for a Myanmar Cruises that feature different luxury options to make your Myanmar tours more adventure. While on a board the luxury river cruise you will definitely live a life on the go, the lush country side and exotic village life is really interesting to see.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holidayTop Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend [...]D: n/a00
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Yangon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall,...
Family & Fun: Ski Dubai
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you want to have a genuine taste of Brazil (in the most literal sense possible), you should pay a visit to Espirito Santa restaurant, where the...
Food: Espirito Santa restaurant
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The pork rolls were the most delicious in the Yut Kee Restaurant the one afternoon we explored the backstreets of Kuala Lumpur and came upon this...
Food: Yut Kee Restaurant
Boat Quay is a nice place to hang out, it's more touristy and modern, but has some good bars and restaurants. At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road,...
General: Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan Road
Atlantic City, New Jersey
I always visit a spa if I had a really tiring week, and being in Atlantic City for a couple of weeks, I just had to spend some relaxing time away...
Sports & Wellness : Elizabeth Arden Spa
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts