Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday, Yangon
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon > Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday
- General travel tip
- City center
Myanmar Luxury holiday
If you are a luxury holiday maker and even if you are traveling with a certain budget then be ready for a pampering experience in some of the Myanmar’s luxury hotels and resorts, Myanmar luxury traveling is limited due to its newly developing tourism infrastructure so, first of all I suggest to get your planning holiday started in Yangon, the country's largest city and where most colonial buildings appear next to glazed golden stupa and the spiritual temples.
Get to know the Myanmar’s long and exotic history at the National Museum where you will get familiar with the ancient culture of the country from the antiquarian time to the last decades, you will be amazed by the Buddhist culture when visiting a massive 70-meter Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. The other site that is also a very must see attraction in Ynagon and perhaps all Myanmar, the Shwedagon Pagoda with its golden dome and rock stupa that is appeared from everywhere in the Yngon, dress modest and respect the Buddhist culture when visiting any Pagoda in Myanmar or any other destinations in Indochina.
Mandalay is another great destination and also a must see place in Myanmar, you will get there on a short flight from Yangon; this is a city that comes across as a huge kind of Oriental markets of artists and craftsmanship at work. Wooden mallets pound precious metal into gold leaf, found everywhere in Myanmar, since the faithful place it on Buddhist images for good luck and karma.
Myanmar luxury cruise holiday
Another form of luxury travel in Myanmar is to opt for a river cruises that are sailing through the Irrawaddy the legendary river to the Chinwin, A Myanmar luxury holiday on a river cruise including Road to Mandalay and other beautiful and countryside locations. Opt for a Myanmar Cruises that feature different luxury options to make your Myanmar tours more adventure. While on a board the luxury river cruise you will definitely live a life on the go, the lush country side and exotic village life is really interesting to see.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holidayTop Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend [...]D: n/a00
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Yangon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Le Jardin is a great French restaurant located in the Byward Village area. The location is elegant and pleasant, it's in an old house. The food...
Food: Le Jardin in Ottawa
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Not really for those with a vegetarian diet, the St. Elmo Steak House is the most popular place in Indianapolis. Even celebrities have come here,...
Food: St. Elmo Steak House in Indianapolis
Raleigh, North Carolina
We were lucky to visit the Museum of Natural Sciences on the first Friday of the month because it stayed open until 9pm so even if we arrived in...
History & Culture: Museum of Natural Sciences
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter