Baltimore Travel Tips, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Baltimore travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (5)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (2)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Baltimore travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Baltimore travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Baltimore or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Baltimore travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Talara BistroOne of the best restaurants that serve Latin food is Talara Bistro. Their dishes are absolutely delicious. You just can't get enough of them. We went there with a bigger group so we had to make reservations in advance, but if [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Miss Shirley's CafeIt was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They are open until 3 pm, so you may also grab some lunch too, though their breakfast dishes are [...]D: 4.1mi00
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
- American Visionary Art MuseumWhen you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American Visionary Art Museum has none of that. Their focus IS art, but an art that has been [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Pier 5 HotelI really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent service too. They are courteous, helpful, and always smiling. My room was great, neat, clean and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Top of the World Observation LevelFor the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you get of the city and the view is just great. You see the whole Inner Harbor, most of downtown [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
Recent Baltimore flights found by Travelgrove users
- $97 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 01/10/2020 07:05 am Baltimore, MD (BWI) Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) 01/19/2020 10:41 am
- $115 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 01/09/2020 02:50 pm Baltimore, MD (BWI) Houston, TX (IAH) 01/16/2020 12:26 pm
- $117 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Charlotte, NC (CLT) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 01/05/2020 11:30 am Baltimore, MD (BWI) Charlotte, NC (CLT) 01/15/2020 01:25 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Ottawa River is amazing. It is beautiful, clean and very well taken care of. The River is the natural border between two provinces: Quebec and...
Outdoors Activities: Ottawa River
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
The visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to...
History & Culture: Anne Frank House
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
This museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their...
History & Culture: Arizona Museum of Natural History
New York, New York
I recommend the Hudson Hotel and the eatery, 5 Napkins, on 9th ave.
General: Hudson Hotel