American Visionary Art Museum, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > American Visionary Art Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Visiting this museum gave us a new insight into life, how it can be perceived, beautified or made more interesting. It was a unique experience for us, one which will not be erased so fast from our memory.
800 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
$10 for adults and $6 for children.
Tue.- Sun.: 10am-6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Miss Shirley's CafeIt was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They are open until 3 pm, so you may also grab some lunch too, though their breakfast dishes are [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Basilique-cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille de Lille is the newest church in town, being finished in 1999, after its construction started in...
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
Wow, amazing. I've never been on a Stadium tour, so it was something new to me to tour the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, considering that I'm not...
Sightseeing: Dallas Cowboys Stadium
Having one of the most beautiful buildings as far as its architecture is concerned, the University of Texas at Austin is a place to visit,...
Sightseeing: University of Texas in Austin
Hong Kong, China
Among the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you...
Food: Must-Try Chinese Foods